not happy

bunny_hops

Violet is shrinking
Well ive weighed in and...

ive put 1lb on!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

im not happy at all,ive not cheated or anything,a sts wouldve been better..

i expected a small loss this week due to the 5lb loss last week but,never though i'd put it on :(

hun thats a bugger
but you have to look at what you have lost in the last 2 weeks!!!!
is it close to that time of the month? i usually weigh more in the middle of my cycle... so its really frustrating for me....
chin up hun... :)

i never keep track of my periods, but i think i could be due soon..and yesterday chocolate seemed more appealing :)

Ohhh god I feel for you I have sts and I am peed of with it now, I am going to write everything that I eat down on here this week, chin up chick xx

Hi Ellie,i hear you hun!! i keep track mainly on my fitness pal and im always within the rules and everything so im quite gutted today!

we can do this hun!! :)

That's frustrating especially when you know you have been working hard. Fingers crossed for a big loss next week to make up for it!

It is so frustrating arrghhhhh condisering what I used to eat it should be falling off of me!

Sorry to hear that hun, but like Kes said maybe its because of your cycle?
Im sure you will see a nice loss next week! :) Dont be disheartened babe..xx

I agreed with everyone else, to have lost what you have done in such a short amount of time is fantastic and you obviously know what you are doing, therefore it can only be water retention, so just carry on and it will come off next week....

Back