Not happy

boofle

Gold Member
Hi got weighed today half on totally p****d off done extra exercise not sure what happened but i am sulking lol x:cry:

keep going hun, your muscles are likely retaining water from excercise.
you should see a loss next week hopefully if you keep at it and drink plenty of water

I would make sure you're being 100% honest with yourself that you have kept within the PP, ensure you are not consuming too much salt and stodgy carbs (a real temptation when I work out!) and make sure you drink plenty of water. My friend whose a personal trainer told me that making sure your getting enough protein is crucial if you are working out. Also, I know the focus is sometimes on the weight, but really it's about how you feel about yourself and how you fit into your clothes. When training for the London Marathon I did not lose much weight but gained so much strength and lost a dress size. Don't beat yourself up about it, stay focused and strong. Never a failure, always a lesson x

Hi pinkypants i know i have been 100% i weigh and measure all my food and track daily just one of those things i know but frustrating when you have tried hard and the scales sting you lol x

Hi pinkypants i know i have been 100% i weigh and measure all my food and track daily just one of those things i know but frustrating when you have tried hard and the scales sting you lol x

Then all you can do is relax, trust the process and focus on the positives :) You will get there!!

Back