• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Not Happy...

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Morning Charisma

The body fluctuates its weight with the amount of water it holds, also you will find if you have a number 1 and a number 2 then this can makes the scales fall dramatically.

Therefore just stick to the principles of the diet and you cannot fail to lose in the medium term :)

Mike

stick to weighing yourself one a week at the same time, you will only end up torturing (sp?) yourself! As the guy above say's, the plan works, so relax!

Charls x

Sandrah78

Silver Member
Mine do this all the time but I'm addicted to getting weighed which is like a constant punishment. I have taken a new approach to it which is - 'yep is says that today but, I'm not having my official WI so it doesn't matter', I don't seem as affected by the results.

Taz

Spam Hunter
S: 17st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st8lb(31.2%)
Yeah mine fluctuate loads throughout the week and are always higher the few days after WI

Taz

Spam Hunter
Just a thought, are you using your Syns? I find if I don't use my Syns I put on rather than lose!

Taz

Spam Hunter
Sounds like you are doing ok. I ofter find that I get a dramatic drop on the scales on WI day

mod-karen79

rainbows holiday buddy :)
Sounds like you are doing ok. I ofter find that I get a dramatic drop on the scales on WI day
me too taz - i hover and fluctuate all week. i sometime put on up until day before weigh-in then it drops on weigh-in day!

if it goes up too much, then i go on success express for a few days :)

Claire1981

Is so very nearly there!
G: 12st2lb
Good luck hun! I cant stay off all week! I try tho! x

Taz

Spam Hunter
If you are doing it all yourself why don't you go to a Boots store once a week and do your 'official' WI there?

Charisma

Silver Member
thats a really good idea... theres one in my town near me i can walk down there in the week!! thanks for the idea! :D

can anyone explain what image therapy i keep seeing it mentioned at meetings sounds like a big deal to keep the weight off??

Taz

Spam Hunter
Nah not really, Image therapy is just the name of the weekly group meeting but it is just everyone discussing what they have done throughout the week

abigail09

Gold Member
S: 11st6lb C: 11st1lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 26.6 Loss: 0st5lb(3.13%)
it stands for something IMAGE, inspiration motivation etc. i cant remember it all, i was under the impression when i started it was like where you had to discuss with everyone your image problems, nothing like that at all lol

Charisma

Silver Member
yeah i keep reading success storys and alot say 'i went to image therapy cause i knew it would help keep the weight off' etc so i thought it was important to help with weight

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ask MiniMins 0
Nutrition, Health & Beauty 0
Exante 1
Introductions 1
Chit Chat 4