Not Happy...

Charisma

Silver Member
woke up not long ago and weighed myself out of curiosity!! and ive gained a pound :cry: anyone know why this might be i have stuck to it 100% i feel quite gutted.thought id lose quite afew pounds in the first week

Morning Charisma

The body fluctuates its weight with the amount of water it holds, also you will find if you have a number 1 and a number 2 then this can makes the scales fall dramatically.

Therefore just stick to the principles of the diet and you cannot fail to lose in the medium term :)

Mike

stick to weighing yourself one a week at the same time, you will only end up torturing (sp?) yourself! As the guy above say's, the plan works, so relax!

Charls x

Mine do this all the time but I'm addicted to getting weighed which is like a constant punishment. I have taken a new approach to it which is - 'yep is says that today but, I'm not having my official WI so it doesn't matter', I don't seem as affected by the results.

Yeah mine fluctuate loads throughout the week and are always higher the few days after WI

Just a thought, are you using your Syns? I find if I don't use my Syns I put on rather than lose!

i do first day i used 14.5 and yesterday (2nd day) i went bit over n had 18.5 so today gonna try have less than shud to even it out!!

Sounds like you are doing ok. I ofter find that I get a dramatic drop on the scales on WI day

Sounds like you are doing ok. I ofter find that I get a dramatic drop on the scales on WI day

me too taz - i hover and fluctuate all week. i sometime put on up until day before weigh-in then it drops on weigh-in day!

if it goes up too much, then i go on success express for a few days :)

Good luck hun! I cant stay off all week! I try tho! x

If you are doing it all yourself why don't you go to a Boots store once a week and do your 'official' WI there?

thats a really good idea... theres one in my town near me i can walk down there in the week!! thanks for the idea! :D

can anyone explain what image therapy i keep seeing it mentioned at meetings sounds like a big deal to keep the weight off??

Nah not really, Image therapy is just the name of the weekly group meeting but it is just everyone discussing what they have done throughout the week

it stands for something IMAGE, inspiration motivation etc. i cant remember it all, i was under the impression when i started it was like where you had to discuss with everyone your image problems, nothing like that at all lol

yeah i keep reading success storys and alot say 'i went to image therapy cause i knew it would help keep the weight off' etc so i thought it was important to help with weight

Back