Not hungry but.............

hunca

Silver Member
Day 4 and doing well.
B- 2 slices toast with Laughing Cow cheese
L- Butternut Squash soup, 2 slices bread, Mullerlight
D-Pasta and Sauce ( is that free?) , grapes & melon
plenty water & black coffee all day

My problem is that I'm not hungry but I know there are chocolate biscuits & Toffee Crisps in the tin & they keep creeping into my head!!!!!

I looked up Toffee Crisps and they are 12 1/2 syns which seems an awful waste of precious syns. ( week 1 and I'm going out for an Italian with friends on Saturday so want to save them).

These forums are a godsend as they keep my fingers occupied.

12.5 syns is def not worth it .meal out sounds much better

Oh god dont dont do it, so not worth it! if you realy do need it chop it into 3 then keep the other two bits for another day :)

OMG Mandye just look at ur before & after pics well done you:hug99:.
I know 12 1/5 syns is alot but you know how your brain eggs you on & on & on then suddenly there you are sitting crying cause you've ruined your diet but NOT this time.Never mind facing my SWC on Tues, I'd have to face you lot and confess to recking my diet and that I don't want to have to do.:giggle:

I looked down the list of syns and found the chocolate bar with the least number of syns, which I liked and bought a load in. This means that if I get a "I need chocolate and I need it NOW" craving, I can just eat one and won't go on a mad buying binge in the supermarket.

Also, if I get a craving I eat something free first, usually muller light or fruit or both and then if I still have the craving I eat whatever it is that I want, again to stop the binge. I've only done this once but it really worked.

I don't have any choc treats in the house that aren't of my chosen lowest in syns list and find that really works for me.

Back