Not hungry but.............

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by hunca, 7 March 2008 Social URL.

1. hunca

hunca Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.55%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Day 4 and doing well.
    B- 2 slices toast with Laughing Cow cheese
    L- Butternut Squash soup, 2 slices bread, Mullerlight
    D-Pasta and Sauce ( is that free?) , grapes & melon
    plenty water & black coffee all day

My problem is that I'm not hungry but I know there are chocolate biscuits & Toffee Crisps in the tin & they keep creeping into my head!!!!!

I looked up Toffee Crisps and they are 12 1/2 syns which seems an awful waste of precious syns. ( week 1 and I'm going out for an Italian with friends on Saturday so want to save them).

These forums are a godsend as they keep my fingers occupied.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    12.5 syns is def not worth it .meal out sounds much better

4. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Diet:
    SW
    Oh god dont dont do it, so not worth it! if you realy do need it chop it into 3 then keep the other two bits for another day :)

5. hunca

hunca Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.55%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    OMG Mandye just look at ur before & after pics well done you:hug99:.
    I know 12 1/5 syns is alot but you know how your brain eggs you on & on & on then suddenly there you are sitting crying cause you've ruined your diet but NOT this time.Never mind facing my SWC on Tues, I'd have to face you lot and confess to recking my diet and that I don't want to have to do.:giggle:

6. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    12 1/2 syns is a lot, but if you get to the end of the day and you have enough then don't sit there all night beating yourself up- just have one! As long as it's ALL you have then you'll be fine.

7. feistyblue

feistyblue Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.16%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I looked down the list of syns and found the chocolate bar with the least number of syns, which I liked and bought a load in. This means that if I get a "I need chocolate and I need it NOW" craving, I can just eat one and won't go on a mad buying binge in the supermarket.

Also, if I get a craving I eat something free first, usually muller light or fruit or both and then if I still have the craving I eat whatever it is that I want, again to stop the binge. I've only done this once but it really worked.

I don't have any choc treats in the house that aren't of my chosen lowest in syns list and find that really works for me.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.