Not hungry.. so don't think i'm eating enough..

dudesmummy

Hi all,

Not sure whats happened this week, but I just haven't really been hungry through the day, because of this i've been eating next to nothing and i'm scared this means i won't loose any weight this week.

Obviously I can't force myself to eat, but don't know what to do!?:cry:

Jo x

I had the same problem last week and sts. Maybe try making some vegetable soups? Just a suggestion but often easier to eat soup when not hungry and will stop you going into starvation. I bought stuff t o make soup last week but never got round to it oops!

You don't do anything. As long as you're not starving yourself and eating when you are hungry I don't see what the problem is. You can't worry about wi when you're doing what your body is telling you to do and doing it in the healthiest manner. Just make sure that when you eat you are making healthy choices.
That's what I'd do anyway. I understand, of course, that not everyone is the same and everyone has their own worries and concerns when it comes to weight loss.

You know,they are words of wisdom, maybe i'm so hung up on losing weight for the Wedding that its become the be all and end all! My choices have been healthy ones, just eating when i'm hungry and only till i've had enough.. today i've had:

1 x w/meal toast with 3xmini babybel light (1xHEA+ 1xHEB)

2 x Alpen light bars (HEB)

Small bowl pasta with quorn pieces, onions, mushrooms & passata

2 x cups of tea (milk as HEA)

All good choices, i'm sure my appetite will be back in no time!!

Jo x

I've been exactly the same for about 2 weeks now. Not been that well & had a few other things go wrong, so no real appitite at all!

Had a really hungry day today though & ate loads of crap.

But on the up side I have lost 5 lbs over the 2 weeks & was 2 days ago 1lb under target...probably gone up a little after today though!!

Don't worry too much about it for the time being - remember that it's a basic law of physics that if you expend more calories than you take in, you'll lose weight. If it only happens now and then it's not going to cause a problem - don't eat just for the sake of doing it if you're not hungry.

Back