Not impressed..!!

Jambro

Was so excited to try the coconut shake tonight (how sad am I!!?? Need to get out more..) and I'm really disappointed.
Dont know what I was expecting just doesnt seem to have much flavour.x

I know what you mean! Someone on here suggested that you try mixing half the coconut and chocolate shake together... And it's like having bounty in a drink! :)

I know what you mean! Someone on here suggested that you try mixing half the coconut and chocolate shake together... And it's like having bounty in a drink! :)
Lol...really can't see how that would taste like a bounty??Someone must have fantastic taste buds!! X

Jambro said:
Lol...really can't see how that would taste like a bounty??Someone must have fantastic taste buds!! X

Well I guess a bounty is just chocolate coconut... I was abit dubious myself but thought hey why not give it a go! I haven't tried the coconut on it's own but I know it tastes great mixed with chocolate now <--- I think after 12 weeks my tastebuds are just grateful for anything these days lol :D !!!

I can't wait for the cookies and cream either! My
CDC kept that one quiet! I hope it's not bland like this one though!

P.S is there a soul out there that has even attempted the coconut porridge or worse SOUP?!? Eekkkk!!!! :(

Yes Shazzy, I have ventured into the world of soup! Chicken and mushroom is bearable, veg is rank, mushroom is VIIIILE! However, the oriental chilli is quite nice, and I loooooove the spicy tomato, but have always been a bloody mary kinda girl! Can't be doin with the porridge, I find it quite sickly...

what???? there are coconut shakes??? why didnt i know this?? lol

Believe me, you not missing much with the coconut shake!!
and in terms of the soups.. They are just about bearable for me. Soup to me,should be nice and thick with a big chunk of bread and butter to dunk in it not like dish water!!!!
Cookies and cream sounds lush... Can't wait for that x

Coconut and chocolate mixed 1/2 and 1/2 is delicious! Really does taste like bounty!xx

well, i had my first coconut shake yesterday. MMM NOM NOM NOM its gorgeous! i love love love it! have now stocked up on coconut, cookies and cream, chocolate and veg soup. all my favourites :)

it was me who posted about it tasting like bounty - i thought it was really nice, but we all have different tastebuds - i dont like the cookies and cream x

I really dont like the Cookies and Cream shake. It was really sickly :(. I have had the coconut one on its own and its ok but not really strong coconut but I might try mixing it with chocolate. Although I dont want to ruin my beloved Chocolate shake :D

I love bothe cookies and cream and coconut.. Yes they are a bit sickly but i make they with less water and have more plain water to drink whereas the others i make with more water :)

the soups ive gone of them but have a mushroom one to have and find if u pour water in your shaker then add the sachet shake pour in a pan add salt/pepper to flavour and heat in pan just before it starts boiling :)

Back