Not in a team?

Taz

Spam Hunter
Hey all SWers, anyone not yet in a team for the 2009 challenges? We have just had a quick recce of all the teams and we are now down to 3 teams. Anyone who wants to join put your name under the team you'd like to join and the captain will add you.

Fabulous Fat Fighters (FFF) Captains: Taz and Rainbow

SW Angels Captain: NannyDi

Weighty Mateys Captain: Ikkle87

Can I join you guys? Re-joining SW on Monday hopefully, if class is on!
x

Hi Taz

I would like to join Team FFF if that's okay. I have pm'd the other two members of the now defunct Team FBI and suggested they choose a new team if they want to carry on.

Hope you had a good Christmas. I dread to think how much I have put on as I just gave up trying to follow SW.:(

Cheers
FT

Last edited:
Hi
I would like to join the FFF.
I restart on 2/1/09 - may give the new plan a whirl however as a vegetarian I may stick to the Green Plan - decisions decisions...................
Irene

Force Ten
Irene

Pumpkin2008

Bexnkev

I'm a bit confused, do any of the teams have particular rules or anything? I like the idea of being an angel, but not sure if it means I have to be a 100%er or is just a name!

No they are just names. The only rules are you post your WI results on the team thread every week

Hi, can I join Weighty Mateys please?

thank you, B. x

Can I join a team and do my own weigh-ins? I don't attend meetings as money is tight but have the books and intend to give it another go in the New Year. I'd like to join FFF if I may... :character00115:
Tina

B2BU, I can't message you directly cos of the number of posts you have at the minute but if you want to pop along to the Team Thread at all Weighty Mateys is HEREhun.

Ikkle x

B2BU, I can't message you directly cos of the number of posts you have at the minute but if you want to pop along to the Team Thread at all Weighty Mateys is here hun.

Ikkle x

thanks Ikkle, I'll go over to the team thread now :)
B. x

Last edited by a moderator:
Force Ten
Irene
Gillybeans
Choccieaddict

Pumpkin2008
Anwen

Bexnkev
b2buuuuuuuu
Yellowlab

right then i got pumpkin and anwin will go and add you to the thread for the **SW ANGELS ** now
xxx

Thanks Taz for your hard work hun, all members who have said they want to join Weighty Matey's have been added x

Force Ten
Irene
Gillybeans
Choccieaddict

thanks Taz :)

Back