• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Not in ketosis yet :(

S: 21st8lb C: 19st6lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 42.6 Loss: 2st2lb(9.93%)
Hi Pol

It'll come!! just keep glugging the water and having your packs and the duvet will be here by the weekend.

Mike

Hi Pol

It'll come!! just keep glugging the water and having your packs and the duvet will be here by the weekend.

Mike
hehe thanks Mike-could do with a nice snuggly duvet-my hands are freezing!!(Which is why I thought I was in ketosis but I'm not)

Try first thing in the morning as that tends to be the most ketotic wee of the day!

M.

Try first thing in the morning as that tends to be the most ketotic wee of the day!

M.
Yep I did and it was the very palest pink but every other wee I have tested since then(4 times) has been totally beige.Just goes to show we can't predict what our bodies will do, even if we've done the diet before!

Don't forget if you are drinking loads then that can dilute it, I am guessing it will be cooking for fun tomorrow.

M.

Don't forget if you are drinking loads then that can dilute it, I am guessing it will be cooking for fun tomorrow.

M.
I'll check first thing-I'm drinking around 5 litres of water as well as tea and coffee and the shakes and soups but i remember with LL my sticks were always pink at all times of day.Maybe I'm just getting old-hahaha.