not in ketosis???

just tested as i do every day and the stick so negative ??? only had a slice of ham and chicken??? so confused did have a drink ok coke zero yesterday but only 2 sips :(:confused:

Coke zero is ok so that won't have had a negative effect. My hubby took 5 days to show ketones where as I was reading positive after two days. You don't say how long u have been doing the diet for?

Coke zero is ok so that won't have had a negative effect. My hubby took 5 days to show ketones where as I was reading positive after two days. You don't say how long u have been doing the diet for?

hi been doing it for 19 days thats why im so confused done it all by the book

What kind of ham and chicken was it? Have you checked the ingredients for any hidden extras such as sugar/honey etc?

well checked this morning and fully in ketosis so dont know what was wrong yesterday smallerme it was bog standard ham tescos own ??

If pack on the daily checks really. If you're sticking to the diet you'll be in ketosis. A slice if ham really isn't going to knock you out and I think you've just seen first hand how unreliable the ketosis are

I always test in the morning as once you start drinking you can show neg later in the day, which is a good thing as it show as you are hydrated. Did you test at a different time of day?

hehehe

I am going to buy some ovulating sticks, just to POAS some more! ;) It dont stop there, I test other things as well! ;) My breast milk doesnt have ketones in, this I know for sure! Going to test saliva when I am back in ketosis too!

I also like the look of those sticks that test 10 things, all at the same time! FML :D

STEP BACK FROM THE STICKS!

Hahahaha :D Just made me chuckle.

I try and tell myself that I'm not going to weigh every day but I do. On Exante it actually helps as it does come off so quickly compared to other diets so I don't stress. I only test ketones if I think that I'm not in it. Otherwise I'd drive myself around the bend!

Back