Not in The Book!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by LKG, 24 November 2010 Social URL.

1. LKG

LKG Member

Hi,

Just wondering if anybody has discovered the ProPoints for the following foods as I can't find them in the new book...

1) Clover (butter) 1tsp
    2) Petit Pois (only canned peas in book)
    3) Large Egg (only medium in book)
    4) Yorkshire Pudding (frozen ones e.g. Aunt Bessies or do they differ from brand to brand?!)

Thank you,
    Lisa.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pearly0505

Pearly0505 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st6.4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.6lb(5.65%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    according to website.
    clover 1tsp 5g = 1pp
    clover lighter 2 tsp = 2pp
    petis pois - third of a can = 2pp, can you even get fresh?
    a 28g egg = 1pp - dont knwo how much larges weigh?
    aunt bessies original yorkshire pudding = 1 portion 18g = 1pp = brands seem to vary but mainly on portion size. if doing a rough guide. stick to 18g = 1pp for yorkshires.
    hope it helps!!

4. LKG

LKG Member

Thank you.

Wow generous ProPoints for a Yorkshire Pudding!

The peas are petit pois in a bag - frozen. (I've forgotten most of my French but I think petit pois just means small pea?!) I used my WW calculator and 3 heaped tbsp is 1pp. Large eggs don't really look much different to medium eggs to me but with ProPoints we can't use 0.5 anymore so that is what I would have added on in the past as a guess. I think I'll add on a whole point until I find out for sure.

5. vijch50

vijch50 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(16.67%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    a medium egg would be 2pp but a large would be 3pp and an extra large up to 4 so my little pullet eggs are 1

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.