Not looking forward to this mornings WI

FionaMcd

Gold Member
We have had family down for a week which meant eating out a couple times. And although I made the healthiest choices I could they weren't entirely sw friendly :( not to mention is star week and I'm all bloated and feeling very yuk right now, have tried drinking loads but I'm seeing t best staying the same.... Woe is me!!!! Xx

I also have WI this morning and after a Saturday where I was not at all good, I'm just hoping for the best. It's okay, though, I have the rest of my life... so do you.
The next two weeks are going to be STS at the very least since I have my mother's birthday and my own birthday. Life just keeps getting in the way. But after my birthday on 9th July, I have no more birthdays until October, which gives me a good three months on plan with no interruptions.
Do you find when you have a blip or an occassion, that it's much harder to get the rest of the week right? Sometimes feel like packing it in and starting fresh the next week, but if I done that I'd be heavier than my start weight lol

Don't worry about it, the worse that will happen is you will have a gain but can then draw a line under it and work towards loosing it next week. Good luck both of you, I hope it isn't as bad as you think

I'm in the same boat! Wi tonight, but had a party on saturday and although I avoided the buffet I had far too much to drink - and then hungover munchies all day Sunday. Feel bloated and horrible.

Onwards and upwards though, nothing on this weekend at all so there should be nothing from stopping me from losing whatever I gain this week, plus hopefully a bit more besides.

I need to keep telling myself that it's not a race. Odd weeks like this might put my reaching goal back by a week or two, but does it really matter? Nah!!

Odd weeks like this might put my reaching goal back by a week or two, but does it really matter? Nah!!

Yeah true, it just seems there have been more weekends than usual the last few months. I'm holding on to the thought that between July and December I only have one more birthday, and then a free run until March, when all the birthdays come round again. lol
I'm hoping to have another 3 stone off by Xmas, and get the rest off for next summer... fingers crossed!

Good luck with WI. Its always horrid when you're dreading it but at least you can think that the damage that may or may not have been done will always be less than it would have been pre SW

Last edited:
If its not one thing it's another with me and this past month I've done great so if I gain this week shall take it on the chin cause I really did make best choice I could at restaurant. Drove my cousins nuts. X

It's so difficult to eat out even making good choices cos they sneak things in everywhere. My lifestyle means I eat out quite a bit which is obviously why I'm where I am with my weight but won't let it beat me.

FionaMcd said:
I know and why does everything include bread

Yes and it so lovely. Bizarrely I don't really eat bread at home but faced with it in a restaurant I'm a fiend

I don't touch bread at home yet out well that's another story. I managed to lose half a pound so ok with that x

I STS this week. Not surprised but a bit disappointed, I guess.

I'm forced to do weekly syns this week, as I have a night out for my mother's birthday... and next week is my own birthday. I can safely say there will be no major move on the scales until after my birthday!

But you're right.. I didn't gain, I limited the damage, and that's hard to do!

I'm forced to do weekly syns this week, as I have a night out for my mother's birthday... and next week is my own birthday. I can safely say there will be no major move on the scales until after my birthday!

But you're right.. I didn't gain, I limited the damage, and that's hard to do!

Your not alone on the scales not moving, I should loose this week but next week is my sons Birthday and I'm expecting a gain, then the following week I'm at the sea-side and hoping for a STS as I'm going to flexi-syn! But after then I'm 100% until my holiday at the end of August....hopefully (you never know when things will crop up do you)

That's so true. I have no birthdays from mine (9th July) until my baby girl's (12th Oct) but we do have a week planned to go visit zoos and museums and the beach and stuff... I'll do the best I can that week, but otherwise I have a free run up until October. And then another free run til Xmas (I find Xmas really difficult) and then another free run until all the birthdays start again in March lol, so ideally, I have until March to lose the 5st 11lb to target... it's possible, but it'll be hard work!

Back