not looking forward to this

loopyloudrewitt

I was stupid before xmas never refed at sll . And just went mad i was 16 pounds up last week when weighed last week at homevnd i will be still up bout 9 or 10 today ib chemist ... Silly girl i am , but we all.learn from our mistakes ... Will defo stick 200% to refeed in 8 weeks . And will be careful with wat i eat ... Anyhow off to the pharmacy soon

Eagerly waiting for your results .....
Fingers crossed for you
x x x

Good luck hun! If you didn't re-feed most of that weight will probably have been water =D Can't wait to hear how you got on! xxx

Im up 6 which is a loss of 10 since last week . But still feel like crap as i gained once i get this 6 off i be feeling better . Thanks for all d support x x

Aww no don't feel like crap! I bet you had an amazing christmas and really enjoyed yourself, the most important thing is you are back on the diet to undo any damage, next week you will probably be back where you were before xmas, what's two weeks in the grand scheme of things? You have done so well you deserved a treat =D but you didn't let the gain carry on and that's pretty much how all our lives are going to work when we all come off this diet, No-one is going to go forever with out a treat, but if we see a few pounds going on, cut down and do more exercise =D so just see it as practise for the long term! xxx

The hardest part is always facing up to the damage and then getting stuck staright back in. I really admire you for that. There's been so many times in the past have when I've had a "bad" week whilst at a slimming club, not gone for the weigh in and then gained even more, so don't bother going back. Certainely not stepped back onto scales till i've gained it all back and more!

So MASSIVE pat on back for getting back into it and having a loss!

Thanks everyone x x

Back