Not looking forward to weigh in this week

Moonagedaydream

Just need to express my fear of weigh in this week. I lost O lbs last week but was more physically active. This week I am not looking forward to being weighed. I don't feel any thinner and will feel very annoyed if I haven't lost anything or even worse put anything on. I want to carry on with Lipotrim but am feeling down about the weightloss - I have lost a good amount to date but it is easy to compare myself to others and wonder why my weightloss hasn't been faster. I feel like my body wants to keep me fat despite my efforts!

Family say continue with it. People around me can't believe I am not eating food and tell me to come off the diet.

I wanted the weightloss to be faster - that was the main reason for doing this.

Everyone is different :)
You can't compare just weight loss, there are other factors like height, starting weight, metabolism and possibly age

The weigh in is only a part of the process.
Just remember where you started and where you will finish. The road between the two has hills and vales :D

Hello you...Just look at the amount of weight you have already lost 1st 10lb - amazing, you should be very proud of yourself. This diet is not easy, in fact I tend to compare the diet to giving up smoking (I did that too) because it is so hard.

Obviously the choice to give up is yours, but just remember your have come this far and have lost a lot of weight and must be looking so much better. Is it worth stopping and gaining what you have lost?

Good luck with whatever you decide xxxxxx

Hi there. Thanks for trying to help me see it is worth sticking to lipotrim. I assume everyone has a bad week where you feel like giving up. Thankfully I also have supportive friends who also try to remind me to keep going. I was just in fear that if this week's weigh in was not good I would get disheartened completely and cave in - even though I want to continue, and have a while to go before I reach a healthy weight.

I lost 5 lbs this week. I am thankful that it was that good this week as I was trying not to get too hopeful after last week staying the same. I have done well so far and will stay on this for some time. I really don't want to put the weight back on when I come off this diet as I really want this to be a fresh start in life health wise. I have made big changes in my life this year and doing Lipotrim is a part of that process.

I have had people telling me to come off it and that the shakes can't be giving me enough energy but I want to continue for a while. I think I may have to just talk about it less with people who don't understand. ;)

Well done!!! X

Moonagedaydream, everyone is different, on my 4th week i went to gym and by the end i had put on +2lbs! was gutted but have not been to gym since, and weight loss has decreased. Pharmacist has said that because I wasn't exercising before lipotrim much that when I have started to exercise my body has gone into starvation mode as its not used to it and was storing water and calories. Sunday on the 4th week was the last day I went to the gym and got weighed on the monday and had put on +2lbs and by the wednesday I went back to pharmacy for mid week weigh in and I had lost 6lbs! only lost 2lbs since then but that is due to illness (cold, lost voice and very bad ear infection).

So If you over exercised more than normal your body will go into starvation mode (that is what my pharmacy told me) which is why I have decided to stay away from gym until after refeed as wasn't going to gym for a few months before starting Lipotrim TFR due to holidays and other engagements.

I am more active these days - big lifestyle changes. I am not going to the gym or doing weights but am doing some dance and physical activity. I am glad I am more active but hopefully my body won't go into starvation mode. I am trying to keep drinking water and am having three shakes a day. I suppose I shall just have to see how this week goes and monitor how it is going.

Back