Not looking forward to WI tonight

couteaux

Silver Member
Hi All,

I've not been around much for the last cpl of weeks, work has been crazy :(

I didn't make it to class last week as I felt really ill, ended up having 1/2 an easter egg (have resisted them since April!).

I've stuck to plan for the rest of the week, have been eating loads of fruit and veg - really upping the amount from last few weeks. But the scales are not showing anything. I'll get the official result tonight, but I seem stuck at this weight, I've been bobbing up and down around 13.11 for the last 4 weeks, this is the lowest I have been for ages but it is at this point I have given up before when the scales seem to get stuck.

Has anyone else had this, or got some tips to kick start it again?

I vary my meals, eat loads of fruit every day. :cry:

Thanks all xx

Hello! You are doing really well, do you do any exercise? I try to walk every evening and this is helping keep my weight loss going and toning my legs too.

Do you still write down what you are eating? if not try this again for a couple of weeks. Try out new recipes from the section on here or on SW site too. Keep on eating lots of fruit and veg and most of all, keep going, we're all here to help:)
good luck at WI.

Hi -

Don't let home scales put the fear of God into you hun. I think a lot of us use them as a 'guideline' (I know I do) before WI but I always try to ignore anything scary looking and trust the group scales (and this is why they say not to do this home checking hehehe).

The options are: you've lost and home scales are fibbing - in which case woohoo!

You've STS which might not be what you want but it's not bad either.

You have gained a little - but if this is the case group is what you need today.

If you're feeling like your weight is stuck speak to your C and ask for some more advice. Don't lose heart sweetie - you're doing great xxx

Back