Not loosing weight! :(

Ehh...Im not looking forward to week 2 now :( ...Tomorrow is the start of it for me. After reading this, I'll not be keeping my hopes up too much for a huge loss x

Your be fine huni... your start weight is the same as my restart weight.. My 2nd WI today and im 12lbs down in 2 weeks (few ounces under 13lbs TBH) So yes the first week is hard to get into Ketosis and then the 2nd week WI can be a little less than you would like to lose.

But science dictates that if you take in 600 cals a day you WILL lose weight... (unless there is a medical problem somewhere)..
Good luck hun you will be just fine xx

Well done!

My losses on Exante have been significantly less than the spectacular amounts some people get.........but I lose every week, so it is all in the right direction. :)

We didn't get overweight in a few weeks, so expecting to lose it all quickly is a bit unrealistic....but perfectly understandable!! :D

Stick with it and it will work :)

Hi,

I'm starting Exante tomorrow and really worried as I'm not exactly known for my willpower, lol.

Please keep your messages coming as your weight losses so far are pretty inspiring.

Cheers

Weight loss can freeze sometimes but it's usually fluid retention, really important to stick with it! You'll never know what you would have lost if you give up x

Well done sparklebunny the scales are moving in the right direction!

I had my wi today and lost 4lbs so I am pleased with that. 16lbs in 2 weeks.

Here's to week three !

Gillclark1 said:
Good luck sparkle bunny and kelstar for your weigh ins on Tuesday, :)

Did I read somewhere that if you exercise you might not lose weight but lose inches instead!! Not sure where I saw this, but at least it's not in vain :)

Have a good day, my weigh in is Wednesday and that will be my week 3! So we will see :)

Gill
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck for tomorrow gill

GingerLiLi said:
Hi,

I'm starting Exante tomorrow and really worried as I'm not exactly known for my willpower, lol.

Please keep your messages coming as your weight losses so far are pretty inspiring.

Cheers

Good luck for tomorrow and starting your exante journey let us know how u get on x

Hi fed up this morning lost on 2lb 4oz this week so going to do ts for a few days see if I can get on top of it.
Well done everyone else.
Gill
X

How long have you been doing it Gill, LOL sounds rude or maybe its just my mind xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using MiniMins

Hi three weeks, head in better place today, got a busy weekend with family birthdays, so going to try and be good :) but get serious again on Monday! Just ordered next bumper pack so no excuses. Lol
How you doing?

Gill
X

Im doing good, officially on day 2 of 100%, decided to treat myself over the weekend, I've bought a tv for my bedroom - yah its gonna help me lose weight LOL who can honestly say watching tv helps me lose weight, well I sit downstairs and watch tv and eat so my idea is I am too damn laszy to get up out of bed (having waited for an advert as I dont wanna miss my programme), go past the kids asleep in their beds and risk waking them up, go all the way downstairs in the dark (irrationally fear of the dark, no of night darkness) go into the kitchen, find food, go back upstairs, go past the kids room with their food in my hands as that is the only food I have in the house now, get back into bed with all the crumbs. Plus I have the Biggest Loser Exercise DVD to do which I enjoyed doing until I got a bulging disc in my back (nothing to do with exercising), so that is my plan. Kids are off to their dad's for the whole weekend so hopefully gonna get my housework done, I just need to get past the dreaded day 4 and thenI think I will be good to go

I can see your logic lol sounds so like me! I go to bed to watch tv , then am too lazy to go back downstairs!!
I have started my diary today so hopefully will be able to see how I do, and what I react to!! Family, illness, or just boredom so watch this space! Decided to be kind to myself and look at the big picture losing a stone in 3 weeks IS good going, so I have to stop beating myself up about only 2lb a week!!
Anyway off to physio now to be pulled about!! Lol hey could I call that exercise!!! Lol
Take care
Gill
X

Apart from when on vlcd the only time I can use "a stone in 3 weeks" is when I'm talking about how much I have put on xx let me know what your diary is called I'll have a read, where else can you read someines diary and get away with it LOL xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using MiniMins

Hi my diary is called new me slimmer and happier, I am going to try and write unit every day.
Take care x

Hi everyone, I start exante from tmrw so please keep us newbies updated as it will inspire and keep us motivated to see the results you have.....Well done to you all!!!

Back