Extra Easy Not losing weight (nearly 3 weeks in)...

Perhaps limit yourself to 1 banana per day but only if taken with 1 apple and 1 pear or 2 plums or 2 satsumas (hey - works for me!)

I would also advise you to write every single thing down - every single syn - literally everything that you eat. That makes it easier to keep records of what works and doesn't.

I lost 1lb in my first weigh-in - the week after induction. I was devastated, but although I was told this was not unusualy I felt cheated! - the 2nd week 6 pound came off - I think I took my anger and frustration out on the roads by walking.

Last week a further 3lb loss was encouraging, but I tell you I follow the plan to the letter! every syn - indeed sometimes I will put 5 syns for much less than the 2.5syn per 28g of Flora extra light spread.

I pour my 225ml of milk out each morning into a measuring jug and use for cereal, coffee, tea etc. (couldn't get away with skimmed milk).

Write it all down and although I risk becoming a food-bore I plan a day or two ahead in order to keep on track.

Sometimes I remain neutral for breakfast and lunch - this means I can choose anything for evening meal - hand if going out/visiting etc.

Don't forget to wrap-up and get out in the cold air and walk - that really is helping me:cool:

Good luck - hope it helps and sorry for the ramble.

Steve

Maximus, you're denying yourself and extra 25ml of semi skimmed milk! You can have 250mls!!!!

I agree with what you've said and that's how I work SW for me too! :)

Maximus, you're denying yourself and extra 25ml of semi skimmed milk! You can have 250mls!!!!

I agree with what you've said and that's how I work SW for me too! :)
Damn! - I thought those Weetabix seemed dry;) Can I have them backdated lol.

LOL don't think you should backdate... However 25mls is just about enough for another cuppa!!!! I like my weetabix crunchy on top though so I would not use it on my weetabix, more coffee FTW! :)

I know we are not supposed to be counting calories on SW, but at the end of the day, cals in vs cals out equals weight loss or gain.

Looking at your food diary, I don't think you are eating enough - I would try adding in lots of superfree veg, make sure you are syning accurately but also making sure you are using them all, and if you are eating only a very small amount of fish as your protein, I would do green and count it as a Hex, then you'll have 4 to use in total. I would even be tempted to try dropping things like carrot sticks as your snack, and replace it with something more substantial.

I am quite overweight, and if I am not careful, the SW plan can be very low calorie for me, compared to what I need in a day, which will ultimately stall my weight loss, and secondly gives me nowhere to go when I need to reduce things later as I near target.

Also be careful with syns everyone has different digestive systems & metabolisms.

Green day binging on pasta & rices, some people can handle more than others, some can polish off a bucket of rice/pasta everyday & lose weight! some get bloat & put weight on. experimenting is the only way.

I have been doing slimming world for three weeks too and I have lost nothing. I have stayed the same weight. I have been doing EE most of the time but I sometimes do red. I take around 10 syns and also my 1/3 superfree.

markdebby do you want to post your diary so we can take a nosey - maybe help you out a bit. Are you at class or doing it a home alone?

Let us know......................

Breakfast is usually two boiled eggs and a banana.
break...is an apple
lunch...slimming world sausage or burger, egg, mushroom and tomato. and then some melon for afters.
dinner....some meat( Chicken,steak,pork chop) cauliflower mash, beetroot or turnip and maybe mushy peas. then a muller light and melon
I make a lot of soup as I am not a great vegetable lover.(no syns.)
my HEB will be.... a Hifi bar or two slices of 400g bread.
HEA will be milk in my tea.
my syns will be an alpen light(3) and today a solera(5) sometimes the cherry muller(2)and sometimes WW cottage pie( 5 1/2)

your meal plan you have posted would be more a red day, as you have no carbs apart from your HEb. (mushy peas wouldn't be free of course on a red day, but other than that your meal plan today is very much red, with the lacking of some Healthy Extras.

With a red or green day you should be having 2 HEa's and 2 HEb's so this could be where you are going wrong or course with EE it is just 1 HEa and just 1HEb. But carbs and proteins can be mixed together on EE.

It might be any idea to do a daily food diary in the food diaries section,and members can check over it each day for you, just until you feel more comfortable that you are doing it right.

Hi! Im 16 and doing slimming world from home (my mum did it last year) so using here books. I've been doin it for 3 weeks and only lost one pound, i cant understand why :( has anybody got any advice?

Back