NOT Losing weight??

Kilobel

OK So I shouldnt weigh myself you can slap me for that lol
BUT I have actually PUT ON half a pound?? I was bunged up but (sorry TMI) have just been for a little one lol & still half a pound heavier than 3 days ago? Is this normal?
Will be drinking like a fish today cos maybe I havent quite done the 4 litres & have missed the odd shake, do ya think this is why? or is it that I shouldnt get on scales really so this is teaching me a lesson :-(

Any advice or slaps would be much appreciated. & dont worry I am not falling off its actually made me more determined to 'show them scales' cos I am so close to a new stone & just aint getting there BUT I WILL !!!

Loadsa love to ya all
Good luck
Niki
x

Ooohh! consider your wrists SLAPPED!
1. Don't miss any shakes
2. Drink all your fat disolving water
3.STEP AWAY FROM THE ******* SCALES!!

You know all this, but thought I'd reinforce it for you. Wait for your WI and I bet you'll have lost, don't worry Hun, daily fluctuations are normal, that's why we don't home weigh!! xx

you will have lost,stay away from the scales and just wait until u go tot he chemist and get weighed there. i had gained 2lb one week when i weighed in at boots 3 days before my weigh in at chemist! i was so shocked and very down about it as couldnt understand what i had done wrong as i hadnt cheated but when i went to get weighed i had lost the usual 4lb that i lost most weeks.

so if u can dont weigh yourself at home as your weight can fluctuate throughout the day and it can be a bit disheartening.if you do weigh yourself at home just dont take the reading to seriously and stick to your official weigh in every week. you will be fine hun, you are doing really well xxxx

Last edited:
i had this last week too, was really down, half pound up after 5 days!!!

then yesterday it dropped 1.5 lbs - then today another .5 lbs, so have lost 2lb in 2 days! be strong, and patient. it will come off.

you must must must have ALL your shakes

Last edited:
my scales didn't move for a couple of days this week, then dropped 2lb. now they haven't moved for 3 days - i hope they drop another 2lb before wednesday!!!

Thanks you lot :)
LUCKILY it turns out its TOTM !! Phew an explanation :)
Do hope now its here that the weight will start to drop off again, WI on Weds but at least I wont be disheartened if its a low one.

Thanks everyone you are GRRRREEEAATTTT !
Niki
x

As everyone has said drink drink andrink some more water, if you really must weigh at home try and stick to the same time of day.
you really do need to have all your shakes cos if not you will not recieve the full nutritional value.

Good luck for weds

xx

Hi Katiedot, We're on such a low amount of calories, that if you miss a shake, your body will go into "starvation mode" in a desperate bid to not lose weight.
The exact opposite of what we all want!!
They work out the calories to a very fine balance, so we lose the maximum weight, without SM kicking in. Missing a shake cocks it right up, so make sure to have them all! xx

Back