Not losing

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by french_ruby, 7 August 2011 Social URL.

1. french_ruby

french_ruby Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st2lb(41.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've sts for the last 2 weeks :( Im doing everything the same, the only thing that's different is that I went to the gym only once rather than 3 times (my husband is working weird hours atm) But I've not been eating any different to how I normally do. Im also nowhere near my target, I know that weight loss does slow down as you get lighter but I still have 4st to lose!
    Any advice to kick start it?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. TRICKYTREE

TRICKYTREE Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Have a look at the success express thread on here. We are all trying to lose the extra. I t may well help. It is helping me!!
    x

4. lentil2

lentil2 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(10.05%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Maybe the answer is in your question......you say '' I'm doing everything the same'' and ''you are not eating any differently to how you nomally do'' Does this mean you tend to stick to the same types of foods? If so then I would suggest perhaps you need to shake things up a bit by changing your meal plans and food. I think it's easy to get stuck in a rut with favourite and 'easy' food choices. Keep you body guessing with new foods! It also stops the boredom too!

Well done on your great loss so far......

5. french_ruby

french_ruby Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st2lb(41.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you :)
    I think you're right, it's the same stuff every week. Im going to give the SE a go see if that helps :)

6. NiaX

NiaX Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck, I'm sure you'll kick start the losses again after being on SE and changing things around

7. Mini_Mog

Mini_Mog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.89%)
    Diet:
    VLCD, slimming world (currently)
    Try different healthy extras, get the magazine and try some of the recipes- there's some lovely ones this month- try doing different days- green, red & extra easy. Do a food diary:)

When you have the same foods repeatedly I find my body gets used to it and mixing it all up a bit starts the losses again.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.