Not losing

I've sts for the last 2 weeks :( Im doing everything the same, the only thing that's different is that I went to the gym only once rather than 3 times (my husband is working weird hours atm) But I've not been eating any different to how I normally do. Im also nowhere near my target, I know that weight loss does slow down as you get lighter but I still have 4st to lose!
Any advice to kick start it?

Have a look at the success express thread on here. We are all trying to lose the extra. I t may well help. It is helping me!!
x

Maybe the answer is in your question......you say '' I'm doing everything the same'' and ''you are not eating any differently to how you nomally do'' Does this mean you tend to stick to the same types of foods? If so then I would suggest perhaps you need to shake things up a bit by changing your meal plans and food. I think it's easy to get stuck in a rut with favourite and 'easy' food choices. Keep you body guessing with new foods! It also stops the boredom too!

Well done on your great loss so far......

Good luck, I'm sure you'll kick start the losses again after being on SE and changing things around

Try different healthy extras, get the magazine and try some of the recipes- there's some lovely ones this month- try doing different days- green, red & extra easy. Do a food diary:)

When you have the same foods repeatedly I find my body gets used to it and mixing it all up a bit starts the losses again.

Back