Not lost this week! :(

Moisy

Hi,
It is week 7 for me and I haven't lost anything this week :( I haven't come off the diet at all and am drinking 3+ litres of water a day. What am I doing wrong? Anyone else have this and any advice?
I do feel like I have lost weight though! :rolleyes:
Thanks xx

Stick at it, you may have q massive loss next week

Have you been taking measurements? I've found that on weeks where I've stayed the same or only lost a pound I've lost inches instead!

Lardyla, I haven't been taking measurements but I do feel that my clothes are bigger on me so I am hoping that I have lost inches. Maybe I have just hit a plateau and it will pick up again? Thanks Lardyla and SkinnyBee, I will stick with it and knock down that wall!! xx

It is soul destroying when you don't lose on the scales

Yes, it is. But I would be sooooo disappointed if I was to break the diet and then put even a pound or 2 back on, so I am trying really hard not to let this get to me! A friend at work said to me today that she could really see how much weight I had lost, so I am holding on to that! xx

I know it goes against everything we're doing here and everything we've read, but everything had slowed right down 7/8 weeks, but then I had two days away and completely off plan, ate three meals both days (and only skipped the chips!) weighed myself a week later expecting the worse and I've lost another 3lb! I don't do the add-a-meal weeks so I'm wondering if my body needed a jolt to get out of starvation mode? I was terrified to 'eat' but it does seem to have done me good!

It is funny you said that Buttons because that is exactly what I did today, hoping that it will give me the jolt I need. I haven't done the week off either but I thought one day wouldn't do too much harm and have kept it very sensible. In saying that, I didn't actually enjoy eating that much!! So back on to complete TS tomorrow and fingers crossed! xx

Back