Not managing to eat breakfast

charliebecca

Do u think this will slow down weight loss... i know the answer :( I just am not getting up early enough as im off work. So all i manage it lunch and dinner. Should i try and eat another light meal?

Could you not have a cereal bar and some fruit on the way to work? or when you get to work? i'm always eating breakfast at work lol x

well its because im getting up at 12pm so its time for lunch

I can't imagine it will TBH, if you're sleeping you're not exactly running about expending energy. And if you're going to bed later because you're getting up at lunchtime then that would be your breakfast time anyway.....if that makes sense lol as long as your not hungry I don't see it would be a problem.

Eat when you're hungry. Breakfast is just a label anyway and as you're eating lunch and dinner I wouldn't worry too much about the effect it will have on your loss. See how it goes :)

i have a troublesome toddler and i have breakfast when ever i get up, as she can sometimes be up till 2 am, so try to keep the day normal as possible to try and keep routine to sort the problem!

I'd just have your normal meals (including breakfast) and ignore the time. If you're going to bed later, then your body clock wont really tell the difference.

I agree with the above, as long as your eating when your hungry and probably going to sleep later you can still have breakfast, lunch and dinner but at later times. Your body doesnt know what time it is so dont worry!

Im rubbish at eating breakfast as i dont have time before work and dont like eating that early in the morning so have a glass of milk and something when im hungry later :)

Back