Not much this week

becks

Hi all

Hope you are all well

Only lost 1/2 pound this week, the least I have ever lost. Been good but I think I did not drink enough water been out and about a lot this week, so have had a lot of black coffee.

Starting refeed today so eating when i go into hospital.

Becks

Hello Becks,
1/2 pound off is still OFF. Bet you lose more next week. Look how much you have lost so far!! I stand in awe. I hope I can be as successful as you.
Fantastic

Hi Becks, but you MUST be at your goal, surely, your body is probably telling you that you dont have any fat stores left to get rid of ?????

hi Becks,
Do you know you are a fantastic motivator for me. I have 10 stone to lose before I would be classed as correct weight. I only hope I show your determination and drive to get me to that milestone. I look at your photos when I wonder can it be done - you are the proof. thank you.
Doirin

Hi all

Hope you are all well

Only lost 1/2 pound this week, the least I have ever lost. Been good but I think I did not drink enough water been out and about a lot this week, so have had a lot of black coffee.

Starting refeed today so eating when i go into hospital.

Becks

OMG you have lost 164lbs that's fantastic and what will power you must have so really what's half a lb - well done you and hope you go on ok in hospital x :):)

Good luck for your hospital visit! You have done so fantastically on this. I agree, I think its your body saying you don't have anymore fat to lose. Good for you!

Back