not proud of it but.....

Loobylou1509

What's done is done.... For a few weeks on wi day have only eaten fruit, was determined to fall into that way again( did it while doing ww) have had a had week so looking at a gain anyway so going to have usual breakfast and then lunch tomorrow! If I do this every week from tomorrow onwards will I lose?

Of course you will - as long as you do the same thing every week. Why would you not lose if you are following the plan properly. Starving yourself on WI day can actually mess with your metabolism and negatively affect losses.

PatchworkPuss said:
Of course you will - as long as you do the same thing every week. Why would you not lose if you are following the plan properly. Starving yourself on WI day can actually mess with your metabolism and negatively affect losses.

I know I'll probably gain tomorrow but will start a fresh and hope for a loss next week!

whats the point hun? you are miserable starving yourself for what gain? be kinder to yourself my lovie, you deserve it! you are setting yourself back doing this which doesnt help you for getting back on track...or maybe it does help you? either way it is very damaging as patchwork plus says

Back