not proud of it but.....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Loobylou1509, 10 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Loobylou1509

Loobylou1509 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.5lb(11.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    What's done is done.... For a few weeks on wi day have only eaten fruit, was determined to fall into that way again( did it while doing ww) have had a had week so looking at a gain anyway so going to have usual breakfast and then lunch tomorrow! If I do this every week from tomorrow onwards will I lose?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3.5lb(39.42%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Of course you will - as long as you do the same thing every week. Why would you not lose if you are following the plan properly. Starving yourself on WI day can actually mess with your metabolism and negatively affect losses.

4. Loobylou1509

Loobylou1509 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.5lb(11.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I know I'll probably gain tomorrow but will start a fresh and hope for a loss next week!

5. felicity62

felicity62 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(11.66%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    whats the point hun? you are miserable starving yourself for what gain? be kinder to yourself my lovie, you deserve it! you are setting yourself back doing this which doesnt help you for getting back on track...or maybe it does help you? either way it is very damaging as patchwork plus says

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.