Not really CD related but should help with motivation and maintenance...

That's_So_Fetch

Gold Member
I really wanted to post about something i watched on TV today that really got me thinking about how happy i am that i have lost weight :D and how i really want to keep it off.

I watched 'The Biggest Loser: Australia' today on Living and it just brought back so many memories of when i used to watch it and how i used to get so upset about my own weight. I was watching it today and they were all geting weighed and i was crying at how upset they were because i was once in the same position. My sisters were kinda laughing at me :rolleyes:, lol :eek:, but they didnt understand because they have never been in the position where you feel like your weight really prevents you from being who you want to be :( and how it can make you so miserable and depressed :(.

Anyway, i am going to continue to watch the series (if i can get hold of the remote control before brothers and sister do, lol :p) and see how they all get on and the amazing transformations that occur. I also think it would be good to watch the programme for motivation to exercise more and keep my weight off. :)

I am thinking of buying the USA version when i have enough money so i can go back to watching it whenever i feel like i am slipping with my weight etc.

I also watched a new programme today called 'slim to win' on ITV1. Its about the Rosemary C diet and how she is helping a select few people lose weight for various reasons. I want to do this diet after i finish CD to maintain well and i am hoping to pick up some good tips from the programme about meals and exercise. :)

Anyway, i just thought i would share this with you incase anyone was interested in watching the programmes too. I found that they really motivated me to stay strong with my weightloss and healthy eating and get my butt into gear and do some exercise :p.

I hope everyone is doing well today :) xx

Links:

The Biggest Loser website for motivational pictures, tips and other diet, exercise and lifestyle info -
NBC.com - The Biggest Loser

Last edited:
These programs sure know how to hit home I think they are fab !
Well done on your weight loss too.

Back