Not really doing 'days'

Sulleyp

The Minis Bad Boy
Hi folks.

I am finding I am not really doing 'days'. I rarely consult my book.

I basically eat fruit and fat free youghurt throughout the day for breakfast and lunch and then in the evening cook up a meal. ITs normally just a couple of bits of meat, a bucket of veg and a bit of potato salad. ie. yesterday:

2 muller lights
1 large pot of fat free youg with blueberries in
3 apples
2 small turkey breasts
mixed bag of carrots and broc
1 large spoonful of potato salad.

I do really do days. Am I messing it all up?

are you losing weight doing this, and are you happy with it? If the answer to both is yes then I don't see why you couldn't keep doing it if it works for you and you're happy, if the answer is no, you're bored, you feel like you could fall off, then for god's sake man, make some wholemeal cheese on toast, write down the HEb and A, and do some measuring and meal planning, you deserve it!

I agree - sorry to be harsh but you're not really doing SW! You need to be filling up on free foods, eating your Healthy Extras and having your syns. That is how (and why) the plan works. I know you've come over from a VLCD so that might make you still leary of eating properly but you CAN eat on SW and lose weight! You won't believe what I put away some days!

So, crack open your book and start eating the SW way. It's such a healthy and easy way of eating and I'm sure you'll see the benefits.

Sounds like you are doing Extra easy but you aren't having any Healthy extra's or syns try and add some in and see if it helps.The food you are eating is perfect just get those hex and syns in!

Good luck!

Sorry ladies I forgot to say that I do have my syns each day. Mainly in the form of a chocolate bar or a can o coke.

I do use oil and have the occasional piece of toast and cheese. But like I say this is ocassional.

The majority of what i eat is an example above.

And I have lost 5.5 lbs in 2 weeks.

if it is normal oil you can use it as a hb and bread also but the best way to monitor your diet is to write everything down then at least you can check and stay in control :D

well done on loosing 5.5 lbs but like some else said it sounds more like a healthy eating plan that SW-NOT that i'm suggesting that SW isnt healthy (before you all jump on me) but what you're doing doenst souind like SW. However if its working and you're happy-go with the flow mate!

You do need to have those HeAs and HeB's in order for the plan to work properly sorry.
Your choises Im sure are far better than you used to have, but without the Healthy extras in the long run it wont work as effectively.
I would opt for these before my syns!
Consult your book, there are other choises that you can have besides milk or cheese, you just have to do some reading up on it.

Well done on the loss so far, but in order for it to continue, read your books.

Wow, I would be hungry and bored on just that :) but to each their own. If you find your loss slowing, change things up a bit. If you exercise regularly as well, you may need to up your protein intake during the day

x

Back