Not really off topic, but abit of a rant/moan! Sorry!

l0v3child

Silver Member
So, im quite new on here, love it though :) Joined SW 3 weeks ago, and i know it hasnt been long, but is anyone else finding it hard?
I lost 1lb on my first proper WI, hoorah....but then gained it back on my last WI! Im following the plan, im staying within my syns, and after WI on Tuesday just gone it became my * week! But im finding it hard to stay happy, i feel miserable, i want to go and buy the things i love from the supermarket, i want to join in things how i used to, like not thinking about which food i can have 3 days in advance, and planning when i can and cant have a drink! I love being spontaneous, its part of who i am.
I know this may be the reason im now the weight i am, and i remember this, but its still getting me down. Plus, i feel like im spending a FORTUNE on food!!! Im cooking SW friendly for the family mostly, but i still feel like my food bill has doubled!
The thing is, if i sont stick to this, what am i going to do, i'll just keep gaining weight! I feel so much pressure on myself for this to work.

Sigh. Sorry for the rant, but i had to vent somewhere, and all my friends are slim and dont get it! (another reason to be darn miserable)
Small, miserbale, unhappy rant :sigh:

And just as i have posted this thread, my Boyfriend has walked in after a night of booze with a takeaway pizza and chips!!! RAAAH!!

You're right, if i dont start the job, it will never get done. Im really hoping i will find it easier. Those links are helpful, thanks :) xx

Thanks, im feeling abit positive today. Im giving it my best shot! Good luck to you to :) xx

Brilliant!!! Well done! :D xx

Omg, jezzi look at this mardy i had!! Lol! A few weeks down the line and im healthier, 10lbs lighter and my food bills have come down because i learnt a new way of shopping :)
This proves how worth it it is to stick at it.

Mental, yet thinner! :p Haha!

Blimey -this is nothing compared to some of my self indulgent moans on my diary lovey!!!

Congrats on your fab losses both x

Lol, bless ya. I came across it last night again, not thr most whiney post ever, but i was having a proper paddy when i wrote it lol.
Fanks lovey, and you! :) xx

Back