Not Starting Lipotrim!! Fed up BIGTIME!!!

Better do what Nictastic says or she will open a "Can of whoop Arse" on me..ha ha

Hi Philip,

I do hope you can sort out a VLCD for yourself as I'm sure you'll be very pleased with the results.

x

Hi i can see why your gutted, it has taken me weeks to try and justify spending this sort of money on lipotrim, I am a single mum to 4 children and work part time so it was really hard for me to take the leep but when i weighed it all up i decided that it was going to be worth it. Just to beable to feel comfortable swimming with the kids and to take them to a theme park and actually go on the rides with them and not be frightened that i have to get off because i am too fat for the rides. But i also understand money is tight and at the end of the day it is whether you think there is anything you can sacrifice.. Good luck with whatever you decide x

theres a cd councillor on the edge of east belfast ( want to say dungannon but not sure why ) should be about 45 - 48 a week i think. shes brill, u can go weekly, fortnightly or monthly is customers choice ( i went weekly, cant afford to be paying out for a large supply and like to see the weight coming off )
if you want her number let me know

Hi Phillip,

Have you considered doing Cambridge Diet as it is very similar to Lipotrim...just has more variety and convenience of tetra packs and yummy bars.

Also they have flexible plans that you can do...

Debz is a CDC and she is just outside Belfast.

You can contact Debz here on the below link...

http://www.cambridge-diet.com/newfacs/fac_ireland.html

Products and rrp prices as at 1st july 2008
Here is full list of flavours and RRP. Counsellors are at liberty to charge more if they want to. CD Head Office can only give a guidance price.

Some Counsellors give the booklets free of charge others make a nominal charge, again this is at the discretion of the Counsellor.

PRODUCT FLAVOURS

Milkshakes 10 flavours (£1.68 each)
Chocolate (also in lactose free)
Chocolate Orange (lactose free)
Chocolate Mint
Butterscotch
Toffee and Walnut
Cappuccino (lactose free)
Vanilla (also in lactose free)
Strawberry
Banana
Fruits of the Forest
Orange Winter Spice (Limited Edition)Still Available

Soups 7 flavours (£1.68 each)
Chicken and Mushroom
Mushroom (lactose free)
Vegetable

Spicy Tomato
Oriental Chilli
Broccoli and Cheese
Leek and Potato (lactose free)

Bars 6 flavours (£1.93 each)
Malt Toffee - covered in milk choc
Caramel - covered in milk choc
Chocolate - covered in milk choc
Orange - covered in plain choc

Peanut Crunch – milk chocolate
Cranberry Crunch – milk chocolate

Ready made cartons come in two flavours (£1.90 each)
Chocolate Velvet
Banana Bliss

Water flavours 3 flavours - £6.60 per pot
Summer Berries
Sunshine Orange
Savoury Vegetable
Mousse mix - £3.00/£4.15 depending on pot size
Fibre 89 - £5.85
Ketostix - £5.00
Cambridge Drink Shaker £3.95

Cambridge Inspiration Magazine (quarterly) £1.00
Summer Edition Out on 30th June 08

Cost of Sachets £1.68 each, Ready Made Cartons £1.90 each, Bars £1.93 each.

Here is a link to their brochure that tells you all about it.

http://www.cambridge-diet.co.uk/brochures/solesource.pdf

Right Phil..... you now have zero excuses left....'IT'S TIME' get your ass to one of these and i want to see you back on here Monday saying you are either starting the day after or have already started... Or i WILL whoop your ass... and not in an enjoyable way, no!!!:D:eek:
x

Hey Phillip,

Give me a shout if you fancy giving CD a go....

Booklets are free of charge, you'll also get a copy of the CD magazine...and couple of ketostix at each appointment....

there are several options for you....

Sole Source (GP must be advised) - 4 packs per day only - approx cost £47.60 per week....

Sole Source plus - either 3 packs per day plus 200cal meal (small portion protein & couple tblspoons veg/salad) - approx cost £35.70 per week OR 4 packs per day plus 200ml skimmed milk....

You can follow any combination of Sole Source / Sole Source plus for a maximum of 12 weeks...then do a week at the 810 plan (3 packs, plus milk, plus protein/veg)...you can the go back to Sole Source/Sole Source plus if your BMI is > 25.....when BMI reaches 25, you must move to 810 plan and can stay on this until BMI reaches 20....

hope that helps !

As others have said, I'm in Belfast (Dundonald)...and can see you weekly, fortnightly, monthly - it's up to you :)

Debz x

Last edited:
the money aspect was the first thing that put me of doing Lighter Life - I hadn't heard of Lipotrim until the week before I started. When I heard Lipotrim was half the price of LighterLife and could be done through the pharmacy I was straight to the chemist. Yes it does cost money, but the overall money you save is amazing. You'd be amazed at not only saving yourself the money on the shopping bill, but also the general, "oo I'll just grab this sandwich while I'm out", "i'll just get a drink" - it all adds up

Yes admittedly £62 is more extreme, I feel bad for those paying £36, mine's only £33!!

Hi..once again thanks to everyone for there advice and tips, i going to try out Lt for for a while and see how i get on, its really a rip off over here in n-ireland, although people say 'you will save that on your shopping', 240 quid a mth is alot of money, but anyway going to get it a really damm going going and hope it will be worth it.

oooo debz you sound lovely...wish i was in ireland...go phil, go phil...

Brillant stuff Phil!! Good luck!! :D

Back