Not Sticking In!!!

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
I am terrible:( As much as I try to convince myself to do this, I am failing miserably. Everyone on here is trying to get me motivated and help me, but it is just not going in:cry:. Last night I found the chocolate so had about 20 then cheese and crackers:mad:. So yesterday all day I was 100%, had 2.5 litres of water, a shake for lunch then went home and had the chocolate, cheese and crackers. Why:confused::confused::confused:. So, today I am going into town to the WeighHouse and I am getting weighed. I obviously don't expect to have lost anything, but maybe it will scare me into sticking in. My CDC is back on 2nd Feb so that gives me 10 days to lose. I will let you know what the scales say.

Hi Mia, sorry to hear you are having a few blips, now don't beat yourself up but keep on trying to be 100% and you'll crack it in no time. Just keep in mind why you want to do this and how you feel when you've had great days, you can do it hun!!
Good luck with your WI
xx

Oh Mia, we've all been there. I think the stress of knowing your cdc is away must be getting to you... you need encouragement & incentive now. Hope your diy weigh in helps... and please, get the chocs out of th house, it's the only way to give yourself a fighting chance. And as Lelly says, once you're settled in the ss zone you'll be OK... just need to get there.
Hugs.
xx

Mia, i'll come to your house and eat all the chocs and cheese to get it out your way... i might as well as i put weight on despite being 100% ss... i'm so p***ed off i could just sit and gourge myself on any food right now...... i won't but i could.
I know how hard this diet is and if we were all strong people that could turn down food whenever then we wouldn't be on CD.... We would be skinny!!! Just try get back on it hun as best you can, think it's a good idea to go get weighed it might just motivate you enough to throw those naughty, tempting foods out... plus what's the point in paying all that money for CD when those naught chocs will cost you more in the long run. I know its hard but stay strong x x

Love that idea... imagine if we could arrange a hit squad to raid our houses of choc & cake & cheese when we have been naughty... I'd sign up for sure! Hang on in there honey.
xxx

Hang in there Mia - it's not that bad - you still stuck to it all day. Not like you were back to normal eating - but get temptation out of the way! I find evenings so hard, so spend most evenings on Minimins now!! LOL!
XX

Mia - Stand back and think of the reasons of why ya are doing this diet in the first place. With this type of diet ya have to be 100% focused and to succeed. We all have little blips but ya have to get yourself in the right frame of mind otherwise its money down the drain!

I knew I could rely on you lot for words of encouragement - thank you. I was weighed at dinner time and I have lost 5lb. Not an excellent loss in 12 days but its a loss. Last time I did CD I lost about 16lb in two weeks so shame on me :(. Anyway, the weigh in did me good becasue I am a little more focused again. Get tonight out of the way, get the weekend out of the way and I should be in ketosis. Maybe if I am good I could lose 9lb in 10 days, or is that being a bit too optimistic hahah. Would like to have a good loss for CDC coming back on 2nd xxx

Good on ya mate, its still 5 pounds off!! Bin the chocs, burn the chocs or fire them away from you in a giant catapult...get rid of them!!
Im a major choc monster so i understand how hard it is. If i have any left in the house, i cant rest until ive eaten it so get shot of it all and bye bye to the temptation x

well done on losing 5lb, its better than gaining so don't be too downhearted.Think of all the reasons y u want to lose weight, good luck.

whoooaaa!! 5lb is great - imagine if you had gained it, then you would think it a lot of weight! You have done very well, despite the blips. Give yourself a pat on the back for what you have achieved, and let it help you get back in the "zone" !!! As everyone has said, get the junk out of the house and stay positive. You CAN do it!
Well done again.
XX

There you go Mia! You did it! It's breaking the cycle of eating/bingeing (in your head). I have failed miserably since trying the re-start in the new year. However I am not going to give up trying to get back on to SS - yet. I know I have wasted money on CD when I end up bingeing in the evening but I need to keep getting the packs until I get back on. You've done so you'll keep going. Will try and take a leaf out of your book and see how I do today.

Back