not such a good morning!

keldav84

Well PMA better come back soon!! I have been awake for the second night in a row but this time with both my boys being poorly! One went to the doctors yesterday and is on antibiotics and today my toddler is going!! Me on the other hand i feel bloated, swollen, shattered and physically and emotionally drained! Although i was hungry through the night i did not gove in and stuck to my diet which im glad i did and i will be doing the same today too!! I just wanted to have a moan and now that thats done im off to take my daughter and neice and nephew to breakfast club!! I hope i have the energy later to do my workout!!! It has to be done! Hope you all have a good day and if you are viewing this please send some PMA to me! Thanks :)

Oh what a night bless ya! Horrible when kids are poorly. Hope they all feel better soon.
U didn't break ur diet tho so you've done well. I'm terrible when I'm tired!
Hope today is better for you and sending buckets of PMA your way x

Aww thanks sharon!! I felt sick all night i was starving but just had breaky now an hour early and it was delicious it was even nicer that i didnt make it! Lol. Well ive done the school run with sinead and the ice was terrible just got to find the strength to do my workout later after a well deserved nap!!! :)

My kids are back at school today so quiet house! Lol my road is awful and icy but once you get out of it it's ok. I was glad to get back tho!
I've just had breakfast too and could eat it again! Not feeling as positive today for the first time since I started so need to stay strong and focused.
Enjoy your nap and don't be too hard on yourself

Why you not feeling so positive? Any urges be sure to message me i will try and get you through it!!! Im off to bed so i will message you as soon as im awake!!! :)

Any urges made me laugh! I had an urge earlier on to punch someone but I resisted! Lol
I'm ironing now to keep myself away from the pantry. And if u knew how much I hate ironing you'll realise how good Im being =)

I hate ironing too but unforrunately on a sunday i do it!! As and when is needed! Stay away from the pantry!!! Ive put a lock on it ! Lol :)

Well done for not breaking the diet, i know when i have had a bad night with my baby girl i always feel i want to eat stodge and fatty comfort food. What work out are you doing ? Is it a home DVD ?

Yes it is a home work out only 20 mins a day level 1 josie gibson 30 second slim dvd i use to do gillian michaels too but as i watched josie in big brother and knew how big she use to be she is more of an inspiration to me!! I need to be inspired when it comes to work outs! Lol :)

I really enjoy the jillian michaels 30 day shred thats ideal to just fit in - i didnt know Josie's was only a 20min work out aswell ! I might give that one a try

I find it better than jillian michaels in the way that it suits me better!! It takes all my strength to work out haha :)

Back