Not sure how to go about this....

caffsean

Hello, hope everyones ok and doing well.

Right, as i've mentioned before i'm intending on finishing TFR at the end of this month, I've not reached my ultimate goal which is the middle of my ideal BMI but i'm now very happy with my size and think i'm looking good. I'm naturally heavy set due to being fairly muscular, and i've also got quite high cheek bones which i think if i lost much more weight in my face i'm going to start looking a bit gaunt if you know what i mean.

Now my quandry is that this evening i've had a small (about 3inch by 3 inch genuinely that was the size no bigger) square piece of lasagne for tea plus my shake - I made the whole lasagne myself from scratch which is something I've never done before and decided it wouldn't be the end of the world if i had a small piece (before TFR i'd have eaten half of the whole thing on my own!) to see if it was worth all the hassle - and it was so i'll definitely be making that again. Although this probably has knocked me out of ketosis i genuinely don't mind.

Now i'm stuck in wondering should i officially start my refeed from tomorrow (although i know that i've not really gone by the guide as i should have had chicken etc) or should I just stick to my plan of going until the end of Nov and start refeed properly then? I'm not exactly bothered either way you see, I'm happy on TFR but then I am planning to come off it soon anyway so what would 2 weeks difference make.

Would you guys do? :confused::confused:
Cath

If you have the willpower stay on TFR for another 2 weeks then you can use this time to plan for your refeed, thats what Id do anyway as we will all overeat a bit at xmas good luck whatever you do decide

Cath, I'm having exactly the same thoughts and don't know what to do either! According to a BMI website that I looked up mine of 26 at my age is apparently healthy?! Like you I'm now actually quite happy with the way I look and though I don't think that I'll look gaunt if I get a bit thinner I've certainly now got quite a slim neck, shoulders etc. Oh and I can wear size 12 jeans again which a few weeks ago I would never have thought possible!

Having eaten at the weekend, but only protein and salad, I've remembered how nice real food is! I'm toying with the Dukan diet and WW but can't decide what to do! TBH I'm sick and tired of tfr.......

That's pretty much exactly it with me i think Sandra, it was so nice to enjoy a meal (all be it a tiny one) with my husband and kids again. I know it wasn't the best meal choice tonight but it's certainly not going to kill me. lol

I'm very very happy i'm an official size 14 (even in next and river island which i've always found to be cut on the small side) and i haven't been that for about 11 years, but my face always has looked better "chubbier" just simply because of my cheekbones (which are my grans apparently - sadly she passed away when i was about 6 and i just can't remember her).

I think i will stick with TFR though until the end of Nov, refeed through december and have a rethink in the new year - I'm also a bit stuck for my new years resolution as it's been "to lose weight" for as long as I can remember. lol.

Maybe I can change it to "save the money that i was spending on Lipotrim when i've finished instead of wasting it!" lmao

Cath

Hi caffsean, if i were you i'd stick to tfr for another few weeks and then refeed.Then for christmas if you put on a few pounds you won't be upset as you will have left a little room for that. I hope this makes sense. well done on your success so far.

That's pretty much exactly it with me i think Sandra, it was so nice to enjoy a meal (all be it a tiny one) with my husband and kids again. I know it wasn't the best meal choice tonight but it's certainly not going to kill me. lol

I'm very very happy i'm an official size 14 (even in next and river island which i've always found to be cut on the small side) and i haven't been that for about 11 years, but my face always has looked better "chubbier" just simply because of my cheekbones (which are my grans apparently - sadly she passed away when i was about 6 and i just can't remember her).

I think i will stick with TFR though until the end of Nov, refeed through december and have a rethink in the new year - I'm also a bit stuck for my new years resolution as it's been "to lose weight" for as long as I can remember. lol.

Maybe I can change it to "save the money that i was spending on Lipotrim when i've finished instead of wasting it!" lmao

Cath

You sound pretty positive again babes! Perhaps we can get through with the odd meal even if it's not chicken and salad?! I made Paul a chicken and leek pie the other night, with mash and creamed carrots and swede. All I wanted was a bowl of the mash and swede/carrot, wasn't even bothered about the pie. God I miss my veggies! Might be WW for me after all.....

You sound pretty positive again babes! Perhaps we can get through with the odd meal even if it's not chicken and salad?! I made Paul a chicken and leek pie the other night, with mash and creamed carrots and swede. All I wanted was a bowl of the mash and swede/carrot, wasn't even bothered about the pie. God I miss my veggies! Might be WW for me after all.....

Hun.. Have you seen their new Propoints plan? It looks pretty good x x

ive been hearing alot about the new weight watchers but not looked into it yet if you lot had lost ur weight on ww ud be praised for the amount lost gold stars all ariund :)

Hun.. Have you seen their new Propoints plan? It looks pretty good x x

yup, looked at it on their website. I've got all the old stuff so I might just stick with that as I can handle it no problem ....I like the idea of having the extra points for nights out etc though but that's what I used to do things anyway and 'earn' extra points from exercise.

I did 8 weeks earlier this year and lost 16lbs....put half of it back on (when I got really down about my hip and heart problem and stopped weighing myself EVERY day) and then started LT. I've got a Gold membership but I can't be ar8ed to go back at the moment, it'll be so busy as I think there's only about 2 classes over here and everyone wil be wanting the new plan and trying to lose a few pounds to get into their crimbo frocks......s'pose we could have a nose at the forum on here and see what people make of it?

Good luck with your decision making ladies :) xx

I've been doing a lot of stalking on the WW forum this week. Mostly people seem fairly positive about the new plan. I think it'll be easier for us to start it as we won't have to adjust from counting points the old way. It may take a while for our bodies to adjust to the new diet of eating after this one but I am super super super excited to start WW again....I can't stop looking at the daily food diaries and figuring out what will be the best breakfasts and lunches...for a fact I know I will ahve made out a weekly menu for myself by the weekend...it's all about preparation ladies...we're on the countdown now whoop whoop !!!! x

Back