not sure if im doing this right

cazjane41

:cry:i got a little confused with the 5g to 100g rule when out shopping today fond out some white bread is lower in cals then brown humm:confused:
anywhy really open to any help you lot can give me....
today
breaky..... 2 brown bread toast and marmalade, banana

lunch.... clear chicken noodle soup (packet type)
3 crackerbread
activia yog

snacks ... sweet chilli snack a jack
pear

tea .... chicken breast with 5 new spuds broc and colli and green beans (all steamed)..... activia yog
:D is this ok cause i really don't want orange poo xxxx

that sounds fine (and yummy) bread wise i tend to use kingsmill 50/50 which is as yummy as white but good as brown :)

the orange poos are not good and we all want to avoid at all cost and are all here to help each other out :D

When looking at breads, have a look at the wholemeal bread, this is better for you the brown bread.

Brown bread is just really the same as white bread, but with the white bread the flour has been bleached.

Hovis wholemeal is good.

omg is this a side affect not being able to sleep..... my doc told me not to stress about anything i eat but then again she thinks i've failed all ready..... i'm om my 8th day of 12 at work so tomoorow being ny busiest... 12 hour between 8 and 6 but really looking farword to a 1hour work inthe afternoon already made a fruit smoothie to take with me omg i hope ive still got this will power in a couple of weeks times.... my grand daughter wants to go feed the ducks on tuesday that our girly day without mr caz and her mummy but which duck's shall we visit lol

been over wieght now for last 18+ yrs did do slimming world 11 yrs ago and lost 4 stone but stuck and it soon went back on and then more.after being ill for couple of months, and on medication a gain of 1 stone and here i am trying to loose some wiegh again and for the last time ( fingers crossed)

Last edited:
sorry to hear what you have been through, it cant have been easy or nice!! I think you do a great job though, being there for people who are in need of help!! That must get very hard too!! Hope your iron blood count gets back to normal, i am not really sure of what it is, i'm not very good with medical stuff!! Hope you have a good day today :)

hi,
well day 3....
2 toast and marmalade
lunch ... cottage cheese and bacon snack a jacks, mullar light pear,

tea..... brown bread prawn salad sandwich small smidging of garlic mayo (extra light) french fries and activia banana
very very tired with not having much sleep last night but fine

I still eat warburtons toast.....:)

Must admit to just having what wholemeal is on offer that day at the shop!!

About ww bread, if you toast it, don't leave the toaster - it soon toasts, and if you leave it on the setting for regular bread, you've got yourself a slice of extra extra crunchy toast!!

ww and danish are like paper specially if you try putting salad on, well i'm sticking with the brown till i go shopping then will study all thats on offer will prob be thrown out for molesting the bread xxxx

ww and danish are like paper specially if you try putting salad on, well i'm sticking with the brown till i go shopping then will study all thats on offer will prob be thrown out for molesting the bread xxxx

ha ha ha molesting bread....I can see it in the headlines lol :):)

i molested and found crumpets oh my oh my never been able to have crumpets on a diet before, well i know whats for brekkie in morning 2 crumpets with runny hunny and slices banana xxx

Ha ha Caz I bought crumpets tonight also lol...and malt loaf :):)

Back