feel like i'm eating to much

the meatballs was for dinner and are well in the rules and the liver, onions, gravy and mash was a eat smart ready meal and only 13g per the whole meal

Bisto best onion is 5.6g-100g
Bisto best pork is 4.1g -100g
Bisto best vegetable 5.4g -100g

so if your going with what Xenical say 10g and under per 100g then any will be ok but if sticking to the 5g rule then pork

not sure what gravy we use but its only a tiny bit over the 5g per 100g and i hardly have any just enough on the meat :)

i know the swiss meat balls i do for the girls with pasta and pasta sauce. The meatballs are 15.6g of fat for just 7 meatballs. pasta 1.6g and pasta sauce 1.1g.
dont think im have a go Sal just giving my opinon and wanting to help.

i had the fray bentos tinned ones. not got any left now but know they are less that 5g per 100g and only had about 5 and they are tiny lol all help is gratefully received :)

I normally stick to 5g rule but if its slightly over thats ok ......but i don't go up to 10 lol...
Some of the ingredients to recipes are over the 5g rule but they are in very small amounts that even a mouse would moan about !! :):)

If its the tins of meatballs i think they are ok!! I am sticking to the 5g rule booboo, bit nervous of going any higher than that,as everyone else swears by the 5g per 100g rule!!

just looked it up and the meatballs in tomato sauce i could find online is 2.9g per 100g

i love instant mash :D

just looked back onto yesterdays my fitness pal and with all i ate it was way under fat and cals :(

i think i might look out for those ones then for the girls..that is there favorite meal so if i can get it low fat even for them that would be good too.

sounds fine to me then Sal. i havent seen any of those liver meals though.where do you get them from would love to try them i like liver.! liver,onions,sausage and gravy.yumyumyum.!

salad and jacket pototo for tea.ha !

oh no couldnt eat liver, my hubby loves it with onions and peas!! I agree booboo, it doesnt do our kids any harm to eat foods lower in fat if we can get it!! My son will very often eat a salad for me, he is pretty good like that :)

Tea for me is crab sticks and salad mmm!!

i think i might look out for those ones then for the girls..that is there favorite meal so if i can get it low fat even for them that would be good too.

sounds fine to me then Sal. i havent seen any of those liver meals though.where do you get them from would love to try them i like liver.! liver,onions,sausage and gravy.yumyumyum.!

salad and jacket pototo for tea.ha !

i get it from morrisons. if they dont have the eat smart version they have there own one with back and colcannon and that is still less than 15g per whole meal :D happy days

Back