Not sure if LT is for me now :-(

Ejsunshine

Found out about LT and started it all on one day so never really had time to think a out it properly was too excited about finding a diet that has quick results, now I'm worrying that when I come off LT ill just pile the pounds back on. Maybe SW or WW would be better as it trains your mind more about healthy eating. I'm doing well on LT day 6 lost 7lb and not cheated once I'm just worrying about the future, help x

Lipotrim makes you take a step back from food and helps you deals with your eating issues and it breaks bad habits. This may sound silly but the way i see it is when you get to a certain weight you realise you don't just like food, you're addicted to it, like a drug user or alcoholic and the only way to get out of the rut you're in is to go cold turkey with lipotrim and educate yourself better about where you went wrong in the past and how to get over cravings and triggers that used to make you overeat. Lipotrim tests you mentally and makes you stronger at resisting food. You realise how little food your body needs to keep going, i'm already stunned at the portion sizes i ate and know i would be ill if i tried to eat that much again. as we're on such a bland diet anything food after a few weeks would be overload to our tastebuds now so a lot of the "yummy" stuff would be very rich and not as appealing as it was before we started.

I do think that SW or WW is a step in the right direction after you refeed as you are eating the right things to stop you going back to old habits. But when you've a lot of weight to lose like me its hard to stay focused when only losing 1/2/3lbs a week but with lipotrim it fast and effective and has definitely educated me about where i went wrong in the past.

Ah thank u, u are right I'm just nervous about putting it back on but what u said is correct. Thank you, strawberry shake for breakfast it is then ;-) x

Getting my head sorted during LT has been the most beneficial thing ever and losing weight while giving me the space has been invaluable. I've had to face many demons, and accept responsibility for the amount of food I've consumed over the years. Tough but liberating. Getting through emotional upheaval that I would normally have comfort eaten through has show me that I don't have to do that anymore, I have a choice, and ultimately not eating to comfort my brain will make me healthier in the longrun. When you understand that it's you head, not your stomach that makes you overeat, you can give your stomach a break. It's been coping all these years with what your head wanted it to do. Understand and control your head! Your stomach and the rest of your body will love you for it and stop you going back to your old ways! X x x

Thank you, I will stick with it and succeed I'm just having a down time I suppose just so petrified it will all go back on, everything is looking and smelling lovely at the moment lol xx

I have this worry at 11 weeks in. If you read the refeed part of this forum you will see that the majority of people who are starting to introduce food back into their diet are petrified. It's normal and like with ANY diet - if you fall back into bad habits then the weight will creep back. I understand what you mean about healthy eating but use this time to educate yourself on food, I've learned a lot about portion sizes and ways of cooking food. I even find watching cooking programmes a comfort and I like to think 'I can't wait to try that out' its scary, but exciting. You'll do fine if your serious about this then you'll sucseed. Good luck x x x

teapot - you look AMAZING.
amazing weight loss!

Awww cheers :thankyou:

You're welcome!!

Back