Not sure what to do!

Shaz1980

Hi hope everyone is ok. I am feeling a bit low today and I am not managing to finish my shakes. I get about half way through and I either force myself to finish it and bring it back up or only get through half. I really can't stomach them anymore. I am thinking of changing to New You and seeing if I can stomach that better but not sure what to do in the mean time. I am only getting through half each LT shake at best and its leaving me feeling very weak.

I would say time for a change, you can't live on 200 calories a day without getting ill. Hope it gets better for you xxxx

can you not split the shakes in half so have less but more often? just a thought:)

Hi,i changed to cambridge diet after 2 months on LT,i had been living on choc shakes and was sick of them,cambridge has so many flavours of shakes and soups and the bars are lush.good luck with whatever you decide. x

Hi,i changed to cambridge diet after 2 months on LT,i had been living on choc shakes and was sick of them,cambridge has so many flavours of shakes and soups and the bars are lush.good luck with whatever you decide. x

Yes i agree, much more choice, i have been on CD nearly 2 weeks and on ss+ the meal of 200cals makes a huge difference to how i feel but no difference to weight loss. Hope you feel better soon lady!:)

Thank you all for your help and support. Not keeping LT down at all so have decided to start New You and just eat high protein meals till then. Feel so much happier now as I really can't face anymore LT shakes. I got to the point where I was happier to just drink water all day then have my shakes. Thank you all again x x

Glad you have made a decision that makes you happy, that's impotant too. Good luck lady!

Hi Shaz
Sorry you'll be leaving LT but you're definitely right to find an alternative if you're not getting through all your shakes.

Good luck on New You - let us know how you get on

Jon
xx

yayyy,,, glad youve made the decision as to what you want to do.. much better than running around in a circle in your head like a headless chicken which is how i felt when i was sick! lol...the new you shakes acc. to big biker seem nicer than the lt ones so maybe youl be able to stomach them a bit more... let me know when you start the new you x

woooo Shaz im excited your joining us!!! :D

We can share hints and tips... the bars are BEAUT on New you.. even waaaaaaay nicer than the exante ones!!!!

And I was a big sticker for the plain flavours on LT but im actually really liking the fact that on new you with all the other flavours you are actually getting used to not having plain foods which should help taste bud wise in the long run.. cus were still having nice food and learning to control when enough is enough instead of thinking oooh its nice ill have more of that!!

Shaz.. hows your hubby doing on LT? xxx

Hi Chelly can't wait to start New You as the shakes and bars sound much better. I am glad there are a few of us doing it so I am not on my own. Might have to have a little break before starting though as doc is not happy about my blood test results at the moment. My hubby is doing really well. He got to goal and has done a week of refeed and has stayed the same this week so he is really happy. The pharmacy will be gutted that we have both stopped LT lol x x

hahaha I know but poop to them!!

Oh deary.. whats wrong with the blood tests??

HOpe your ok xxxxxxx

Good to hear about your hubby! is he looking good??

Hi:wavey:

I'm defecting over to new you diet too!! 3rd stint on lipotrim and its just not happening:sigh: food looks so much nicer on new you. Have lost 5 and a half stone on LT so thought i'd try something new to get the last 32 lbs off. Good luck fellow new you dieters xx:happy036:

Last edited:
Back