Not sure what to do...

GL = Glycemic Load the continuation of GI = Glycemic Index, only GL looks at portion content, basically low carb plan. Hope this helps. I'm just reading a book on it in prep for post refeed :)

Sorry everyone, i've been out the loop for the past week or so. Thanks for all the advice :) I eventually got to the weekend and had so many compliments from friends that it spurred me on to go the final hog, so my official last day TFR will be Tuesday! Then on to refeed...I also hit the 2 stone mark yesterday, waheyyy! Not far from goal now :)

See you in refeed and maintenance soon everyone xx

little0ne said:
Sorry everyone, i've been out the loop for the past week or so. Thanks for all the advice :) I eventually got to the weekend and had so many compliments from friends that it spurred me on to go the final hog, so my official last day TFR will be Tuesday! Then on to refeed...I also hit the 2 stone mark yesterday, waheyyy! Not far from goal now :)

See you in refeed and maintenance soon everyone xx

That's fab that u stuck with it for another week - well done!!!
Good luck with re-feed, I've had 2 shakes and a meal this week (like day 1 of refeed) and I've loved it!! Think I might follow the same plan for a couple of weeks..
Keep us posted of how ur getting on x

Back