Not sure where to start D:

louisa_jane

Hello to all who may be reading this! :D
At the risk of wittering on I shall try and keep this as brief as possible. I am hoping to lose around 28lbs within a healthy amount of time but I have no idea which kind of diet will be right for me. I am vegetarian and a hopeless cook. Im also a single mum to a 4 year old. Part of the reason why I want to lose the weight is after I saw a recent picture of me at a friends wedding looking a bit chubbier than I wanted to, I also want my son and I to eat healthier. Unfortunately Im a bit short on pennies so Im not sure if i can justify spending money on slimming clubs and gyms ( I do have a rather dusty cross trainer upstairs which Im hoping to start using again :p) but I would like the encouragement and motivation you get off other dieters which is why I joined this forum!
Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thankyou!

Hi Louisa,

with so many different ways to lose weight, it can be a bit daunting on which to go for. I have just started with slimming world, and so far finding it fantastic (although iv only done my first day!). SW is great for vegetarians too as you can do the green weightloss program which consists of quorn meat, pastas, rices and all fruit and veg. If you want to know anymore myself or im sure someone else can help.

Hi hun, welcome to minis :)

You can still follow sw or ww, you need the information for it, then use those forums here for your weigh in and support..

Or you could keep it simple, 3 meals a day, a few healthy snacks, plenty of water and exercise. Keep an eye on the fat and calories.

Sign up to my fitness pal, it's free. Can help you track your food and give you goals to work to, it helps!

Free Calorie Counter, Diet & Exercise Journal | MyFitnessPal.com

my fitness pal also has apps for your phones (dependant on if your phone allows this). I have it, so i can update it on the go

Hi I am a veggie too . Trying to do sw diet with out going to classes to save money . I want to lose about 4 stone no longer chubby I am a porker . Have lots of easy recipes if u need ideas Debbie x

Back