Not SW related but huge bargain on suntan lotion (P20 & P10)

lorraineA

Silver Member
I know this is not SW related but thought it worth posting for those with holidays coming up as it is such a massive bargain. This stuff usually retails around £20, maybe £17-18 in discount stores BUT is now available in Asda for £12 on roll-back - amazing! Both P20 and P10 are same price for the large bottles.
For anyone who has not used this product I can highly recommend it as have used it for years, you apply it only once daily and I have never burned no matter how hot or how long have been in the sun. Hope you find this useful x

Thanks for this, we always buy P20 and P10. Brilliant products and I'll definitely be gping to Asda to stock up.

I think its really good too but be wary... NEVER use it on your face... my mum did once and was in agony her face came up with thousands of tiny blisters full of puss :( was first time ive ever seen her cry

That sounds awful Emma - your poor Mum. I've used it on my face though many times and never had any trouble.

That sounds awful Emma - your poor Mum. I've used it on my face though many times and never had any trouble.

must have been some type of allergic reaction or something then, i remeber it so vividly nd think i was only about 5 lol x

Your poor Mum! But we all use it on our faces too.

It does have a strange effect on nail varnish though - after using it for about a week I find the varnish seems to melt a little so you need to redo it - but its a very small price to pay for a fab product and no sunburn - just a great tan! I should be on commission lol

Thanks for this, I'm very fair skinned so plenty of sun cream is really important for me and I've always found that P20 really is the best going, and at that price, It'll definitely be worth it for me to make the trek to the nearest Asda :D

Glad to have been of help - it truly is an amazing deal - I just hope they have some left for you all x

Back