Not the best 10 days!

Silkybaby

Had a bit of a blip last weekend but managed to get back on track for a few days. Couldn't make my meeting or WI as I had very ill children (had enough packs in reserve). Didn't have the best weekend food wise but have tried to get back ontrack the last 2 days but I seem to want to sabotage my efforts all the time - a little bit here, a little bit there! WHAT IS MY PROBLEM!!!
Not sure if I can make my meeting this week and we're going away at the w'end for a week - nowhere very exciting!
I do not want to spend the rest of my life on and off this bloody diet!

HELP!!!

I hear your cry!

And I know how tough you are finding the whole thing right now.

Can't do more than offer understanding and support and wish you well. This, too, shall pass xx

I hear you too! I am not the best person to help either.. I came to the thread looking for answers too! I am sure everyone has been where you are.. they say it is a journey, some take the motorway, some take the scenic route. Don’t give yourself a hard time! Your LLC is there for that reason. When I sabotaged my diet in the past, I would think of any excuse not to get weighed hoping I would get back on track for the next week, I never would and would give up. Go and see your LLC, ask not to get weighed if you like, but speak to her, pick up some more food packs and draw a line and start again. You are not expected to do it all yourself at home.. the reason you pay more is for the support. You CAN do it!

AND you have done so well already! (just looking at your stats!!!)

I know how you feel. I have had a terrible time. My first month went great and then I had to change counsellors, the new councelor was nothing like my first one and became extremely disheartened by the diet add to that a few personal problems and what do you get????? Yip, DISASTER. Then that counselor has left so I am now onto my third one and am feeling rather down that I am struggling after I have done so well. I have lost 11.3 Kg's and I started LLT on 4 January... Ia ma going home to South Africa in august and want to be able to walk along the beach in my costume...... I am just finding getting back into the routine and the positive thinking really difficult..... Does anyone have any tips on how I can become motivated again and is there anyone else who feels the same or has felt the same and has over come it and got back on track????? Any tips or advice is most welcome.....

I have never done LL but I did once use CD, I lost three stones of a ten stone weight loss on the old 790 plan. SS was just beyond me after the first four weeks.

Listen, giving up food is the hardest thing we can do. It goes against everything we had come to learn and experience over our entire lifetimes.

I honestly think that do do SS !00% for months on end is miraculous. I don't think everyone can hope to do it but those who do are both special and very lucky.

For the rest of us the road may be that wee bit rockier! Even so we will get there in the end, as I did, and shall again, soon.

Don't beat yourself up. You are doing far better than you may have realised x

Back