Not the result i had hope for

Just a quick update, still doing well on core and yesterday i was soooo good. I had a mushroom omlette and half tin of beans for brekkie then went into town and did a bit of shopping, i had to be at work at 12 so i figured i would just go into work from town meaning i had to go to Sainsbury on the way to get something to take. The salad bar isnt open sundays unfortunatly so i had a pot of melon, a pit of pineapple and 2 snack packs of apple and grape and one pointed bag of cheese and onion crisps ( all this even though i bought the old girl a chocolate tart thing from the bakery section which looked GORGEOUS )

Briefly checked today and appears to be 1lb down this weekend but obviously wont be official till Friday ( i check every few days cos i eat so much nice stuff its hard to believe its all free lol )

Hehe. I'm finding Core really good, I originally thought I wouldn't cope with not 'grazing' as my blood sugar was always really low just before my evening meal on points.
Well, I now find I'm full all day so don't get the low blood sugar issue, and I don't eat til I'm stuffed, and you name it.

I had massive bowl of peas at lunch which I enjoyed immensely :D I'd forgotten how much I loved peas!
Core has made me realise that I don't actually NEED to snack, it was just a psychological thing :)

x

Well done. You sound so 'in the zone'. Fantastic to hear. Can't wait until Friday for you.

Well my WI has changed to Thursday now so tomorow is d day, im quietly confident that the scales will be kind. I am changing as im getting my lad to do this again with me, we had such a palava this morning with him getting dressed, his trousers getting too tight and i thought hold on im doing core and he eats the same brekkie and dinner as me so if i tweak things a bit he can do it too and reap the rewards. So from tomorow he is onboard ( he doesnt know though lol )

Gone are the crisps in his lunchbox and the sugary drinks and the biscuits and in are pasta salads, wraps and mini salad tubs, fruit and something else ( not sure what yet ). He can then eat the same food as me at home and i wont even buy crisps or snacks anymore so if he wants to snack it will be on fruit or yogarts.

I have just had my lunch of crayfish, crab and peas mixed with fromage frais and spooned on a jacket potato ( the dog sat next to me and got most of the crayfish but at least i tried it lol ) and billy can have the rest for his packed lunch tomorrow mixed with some pasta.

Wish me luck for tomorrow i will be sure to update

Thanks hun, nothing to report though sadly, i have STS. Im not massivly disappointed i have eaten quite alot and not counted my weekly allowence as well as i should. Yesterday i was hit with the flu and to cheer me up my other half baked choc chip muffins and fetched me some ben and jerry ice cream and maltesers for the top so how could i say no lol.
I feel rubbish again today and have no energy. I was in bed last night by 8.30 and he sorted the lunches for today, then my lad came home at 8.20, his bus pass was still on the bed so he needed running to school, OH has gone and is going to bring back the in gredients for a bacon and egg baguette. So you see i have no room to moan about my STS but i be back on core tomorrow and will just be more consious of my food, counting the extras and stopping when im full, i think im going to get a smaller plate and see if that helps, he bought his dinner plates with him and to be honest they are the size of serving platters lol. My problem this week is i havent stopped when im full i have gone on to be stuffed and thats why i think i have STS so next week in the 13's :D

Well done on the STS, it's better than a gain :D Hope you feel better soon x

congratulations on sts.

have you thought about buying slightly smaller dinner plates. that might work for you.

good luck for this week.

I know, it's such a shame though when you have a LOVELY tea in front of you, and you're just a bit over full but you KNOW you could stuff it in your face quickly :D

My sister had to take my spaghetti bolognese away from me so I'd stop eating it :eek:

I think that's one of the problems with Core, you cook such lovely foods that you can't bear not to eat it all :D

I tell you what, I'd be happy with an STS this week, I overate on chocolate for 3 days running now, but all the chocolate's gone now so I can't :p

x

I know, it's such a shame though when you have a LOVELY tea in front of you, and you're just a bit over full but you KNOW you could stuff it in your face quickly :D

My sister had to take my spaghetti bolognese away from me so I'd stop eating it :eek:

x

Haha Jennikay we're sounding more alike by the minute!x

Yeah i have got myself a smaller one out the cubored and told him i will be using that one from now on lol. I have lay on the couch all day watching films and just had a bath ready for work, dont really feel like it but i will go anyway as i dont like to let people down. I will bring my dinner home tonight from work, wont enjoy it much though cos i cant taste anything still lol

Hope you feel better soon hon.

I tell you what, although it's annoying to sts, it does show that you can eat quite a lot without gaining and, maybe it's just me, but that helps me think differently about losing weight - it doesn't seem so difficult.

Does that make sense? I've just reread it and it sounds like rambling but I don't know how else to explain it.

Hope you feel better soon hon.

I tell you what, although it's annoying to sts, it does show that you can eat quite a lot without gaining and, maybe it's just me, but that helps me think differently about losing weight - it doesn't seem so difficult.

Does that make sense? I've just reread it and it sounds like rambling but I don't know how else to explain it.

I get it :D
It does make it all seem a bit easier when I KNOW I've eaten too much and I have an STS week, makes maintaining look easy :D
(Though I'm sure it won't be :eek:)

x

Back