not undoing my trousers!

Lisa

Today, I had the new experience of pulling my size 16 trousers down without undoing them. Its amazing what can make you feel good!

Well Done!

Today, I had the new experience of pulling my size 16 trousers down without undoing them. Its amazing what can make you feel good!

Hehe that's a wonderful feeling! Congrats! I always feel it's the milestones like that, that make you feel really good

V :)

Time to go shopping me thinks :) Well done.....

Well done ... I can't wait til I get to that stage!

xx

I can pull down my size 18 jeans (even my old "emergency pair" which used to be too tight, I only wore them if the others were in the wash!!) without undoing them.. makes me feel really good about myself! of course I like wearing my new size 16's as well, purely because I've not fit into size 16 jeans in 10 years!!

needless to say, I've also invested in a belt :D

I can only hope for this day. I am on day 3 at the minute of my restart

Dreaming on

Michelle x

yes ive noticed that to in my going out trousers, also got a new coat at xmas could just fasten in now it baggy, feels rite good

I know you walk around at work like a right baggy mess but feel so good with yourself - strange feeling isnt it haha

I'm refusing to buy my new clothes till another 1/2 stone off cause want to be in a tight 14 :p

Back