Not Using Healthy Extras

craigmtc

I currently rarely use any Healthy Extras - could this effect Weight Loss?

Thanks

Craig

There is something in the FAQs on the SW website about this if you take a look.
They are recommended for a healthy balanced diet but your losses will not be affected if you choose not to.

That said when you get to target you maintain by having more healthy extras so its better to get used to having them now. There are so many things on the HE lists that it really shouldn't be difficult to fit them into your daily menu plan. Snack on dried fruit, nuts or seeds, have stewed or canned fruit with breakfast or as dessert, or even just cooking in extra virgin olive oil will do the job. Must admit I really struggle to get my head round how some people find it hard to use their healthy extras, they are the favourite part of my menu lol :)

I find myself wishing I had 3-4 HeA and no B...lol...I know that's bad but I am new to this so am still on what feels like a steep learning curve; trying to digest all this new information! I am bread bonkers, but find the small amount on HeB just seems to set the bread craving off and make me want to eat loads of it, so have avoided it a little bit...! :eek:

Thanks for your post PatchworkPuss, as the nuts and seeds had managed to slip my mind as a choice on B, and I think they may well be a great option for me :)

Thanks PatchworkPuss, I just bought the little free food book for £1.95 it's great, and list all the HE choices by manufacturer. I think I've been really trying to avoid bread and cheese, because it's so easy to go over the top. I 've also got in to the habit of not using olive oil and always using fry light instead.

That little books well worth £1.95 though!

Cheers

Craig

Back