Not weighing myself.

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
Well I've got several weeks worth of LT in my cupboard and as I don't need to go back to the pharmacy to re-stock I'm going to stay away until I use up all of my spares.

This means that I don't get any official WIs until then but I've decided that if at all possible I don't want to weigh myself at home either.

Not really sure why. I think it's partly to get myself out of the habit and also partly out of fear that I'm not losing.

I'm hoping that my next official WI at the pharmacy sees me in the 9s!

If you can bare to do it that way then great! I still think the best indication of how you're doing is how you feel, and how your clothes feel on you!

If you're a good girl you won't have any problems ! =D

I think that is an excellent idea, Miss Brite.

Btw: I spoke to Carol at the pharmacy and explained the situation- so she expects to see you in a couple of weeks. See I told you I would sort it out! :D

See you later xxx

Thanks chickadee! :) You're covering today, aren't you? Misseded you!! Forgot to say on Friday, tell Dave he's more than welcome :p

Hi hun, I think it is a great idea to use your supplies up and have a weigh in when you are ready. It is a delicate balance with the scales and it is easy to be knocked off course by them so sounds like a good plan.

However that doesn't mean you can be absent from here as well, it is really lovely to have you back. Bet you are really proud of Medea as well, she has been awesome while you were away both with her weight loss and also her input on here.

Is your plan to be full on LT straight away or are you mixing shakes with a low carb meal? Just wasn't sure what the docs advice was x

Am sure you will do great wven without being weighed xx

I'm not going to be weighing in either for the next 6 weeks- it will be good to try just being this size, not constantly working at it.
But they say one thing about people who maintain weight loss long term is that they weigh themselves every day. So I'm a bit worried- better buy some new tight clothes.
For you though as you are doing LT as usual? then you can't possibly gain and should get a nice WI bonus after the weeks have passed.
Good luck with it.

Back