Not well!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Soph.w, 7 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Soph.w

Soph.w Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Who else is poorly with the flu?! It's going around at the moment I feel like crap :( hopefully this wont affect my Tuesday weigh in...
    Would love to curl up and eat some chocolate! Grr!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chookiehen

Chookiehen Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(21.45%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Add my name to this - have caught my O/H man flu ha ha (just a headcold really). Am busy stuffing my face with cough sweets to stop coughing as everyone keeps looking at me and tutting :mad:.

I came into work today as its only 1 day and I thought I would pass it around the horrible lot I work with - seems to be working - a couple of the hypocondriac's are already sniffing :jelous:

4. Soph.w

Soph.w Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Haha! I went in to work the past 2 days but it just got worse so I'm having a day off today. I was gonna get some strepsils but I'm sure you have to syn them! I'd rather have a takeaway or chocolate! Haha

5. lollypop1985

lollypop1985 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    ive had it and i treated my self to stuff coz i was ill and it didnt affect my weigh loss

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.