Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Not well!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Soph.w, 7 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Soph.w

Soph.w Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Who else is poorly with the flu?! It's going around at the moment I feel like crap :( hopefully this wont affect my Tuesday weigh in...
    Would love to curl up and eat some chocolate! Grr!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chookiehen

Chookiehen Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(21.45%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Add my name to this - have caught my O/H man flu ha ha (just a headcold really). Am busy stuffing my face with cough sweets to stop coughing as everyone keeps looking at me and tutting :mad:.

I came into work today as its only 1 day and I thought I would pass it around the horrible lot I work with - seems to be working - a couple of the hypocondriac's are already sniffing :jelous:

4. Soph.w

Soph.w Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Haha! I went in to work the past 2 days but it just got worse so I'm having a day off today. I was gonna get some strepsils but I'm sure you have to syn them! I'd rather have a takeaway or chocolate! Haha

5. lollypop1985

lollypop1985 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    ive had it and i treated my self to stuff coz i was ill and it didnt affect my weigh loss

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.