Not working????

Chala1972

Well as you might know I had a lapse in concentration yesterday and was struck by temporary insanity and i had a 4 finger kitkat, then today......nothing, zilch, could it be the tablet isnt working for me??? I dont seem to have lost any weight in the 3 week i have been on a low fat diet and taking xenical. I suppose it can be that it does not work for some people eh??? :(

There's 11 grams of fat in a Kit Kat so if you didn't have a lot of fat in the rest of your food for the day you may not feel an effect. I've had chocolate beofre and been fine (only small amounts).

Also just because you didn't get a side effect straight away, does not mean you wont in the next 48 hours hun. While downsizeme is right in that if your fat intake has been really low for the rest of the day, you *might* get away with it, there's always the possibility that you might just not.

I have had a few things over 5g fat ect no side effects at all (never had chocolate though) have u been back to the GP yet? what did he say?

Maybe i am gonna jinx myself but i have never had a reaction,not never. Due to keep going off track (i am back on track now) i know my fat intake has been far more what it should have been.
I have had two tablets,breakfast and dinner and then strayed to a large bar whole nut in the evening and have had no side affects. Everyone is different but it doesn't help me knowing that there was no side effects .I thought maybe days later i would have a problem but no.
I have never had a high fat meal and taken a tablet at the same time cause i figure that's when i am gonna pay the price,badly.

Maybe i am gonna jinx myself but i have never had a reaction,not never. Due to keep going off track (i am back on track now) i know my fat intake has been far more what it should have been.
I have had two tablets,breakfast and dinner and then strayed to a large bar whole nut in the evening and have had no side affects. Everyone is different but it doesn't help me knowing that there was no side effects .I thought maybe days later i would have a problem but no.
I have never had a high fat meal and taken a tablet at the same time cause i figure that's when i am gonna pay the price,badly.

Thanks for this :) Are you still losing weight tho? Even tho you have fallen of the track? x

Hi Chala, yes i have lost 4 stones to date. I fell of track 2 wks before the summer holidays. Started again 8 wks later but fell again, due to issues with the way my body had changed. It was all for the better but i didn't see myself as finally a size 16, have now come to terms that the real me is finally appearing, both in confidence within myself and being different in appearance, oh and finally no longer having to wear the horrid outsize clothes.Wearing what i want to is brilliant.
So last Monday i went back on the little blue pill. xx

Hi Chala, yes i have lost 4 stones to date. I fell of track 2 wks before the summer holidays. Started again 8 wks later but fell again, due to issues with the way my body had changed. It was all for the better but i didn't see myself as finally a size 16, have now come to terms that the real me is finally appearing, both in confidence within myself and being different in appearance, oh and finally no longer having to wear the horrid outsize clothes.Wearing what i want to is brilliant.
So last Monday i went back on the little blue pill. xx

WOW! Thats fantastic! Well done to you! I can understand what you mean about coming to terms with your smaller size, i feel like i am scared to lose weight!!! Dont know if that makes sense, it drives my hubby round the bend, he hates the fact i cant just look forward to being healthy and being able to shop in the normal size shops, he thinks i should be so dtermind to succeed all the time. I wish I did! I want this soooo bad but there is always something there in the back of my mind that almost convinves me i dont deserve it!! Its blooming madness I know but thats my demon I guess. So glad for you! Its sooo good to hear about all the peeps that have done it, thanks :) xxx

I do so know where your coming from!!
I think for me its because i am doing something for myself. I have 6 children, 4 grandchildren and i am the bottom of the list when it comes to buying things etc, even the the old man (lol so glad he don't read this,lol) and the cats are before me. Well use to be!
We do deserve it! We are going to do it as well!
Because for me i need to come first, it won't hurt them to have healthy meals,it'll do them good even. lol
i needed convincing that i need to stay on track till the week before xmas so thats helped me lol.
xxxx

Am so glad you commented on my original post, thanks sooo much. I hope I can help you keep motivated to stay on track :) You have given me such a boost! thanks again xx

Back