not working????!!!! :-(

im STILL no different!!!!!!! WHAT IS WRONG!!!!???? this is so soul destroying!!!! has this happened to anyone else? really dont know what to do! PLEASE HELP!!!

I dont know but since I weighed on Wednesday I've lost a quarter of a pound? I'm going to stop looking at my scales. They'd make u crazy!

im STILL no different!!!!!!! WHAT IS WRONG!!!!???? this is so soul destroying!!!! has this happened to anyone else? really dont know what to do! PLEASE HELP!!!

I think the important thing to remember is that it's impossible not to lose weight on lipotrim. Your weight WILL go down every week. Sometimes it'll be a really small loss, but just remind yourself that it's still progress and as long as you stick to it there's no way you won't reach your goal.

Also, don't trust bathroom scales, they're garbage! Mine lied all the time so I stopped using em.

Thank you lipofox i just don't get why it isn't working for me its just not fair so upset here i can't stop crying!is there any way it might just not work for me this time??:(

Aw bumblebee. Just want to give u a big hug ! I asked my pharmasist last week if I would weigh heavier around the time of my period and she said definitely yes. Before and after can make a big difference. I'm due on today so I reckon that can be a big factor. Your doing everything right and I know exactly how u feel. Have u been doing any exercise ? This can also be a factor. I did lipo 5 years ago and the second week I exercised like mad. I put on 2lbs ! Cryed my eyes out ! I was going to quit and even had a chicken breast. The next week it was 8lbs down ?! It's just your body getting used to it. Keep going you WILL loose xxxx

Thank you so much for that nessybear! I haven't done any exercise i think I'm going to just wait and see how it goes come next Thursday that's my weigh day and take it from there. PRAYING it will kick in in the next few days.time of the month finished today:-/ FINGERS CROSSED!thanks so much for your support really helps. Hope all is going great for you :) x x

bumblebee- do not weigh yourself at home! You're just going to find massive fluctuations in your weight that can upset you and put you off!

Last time I did LT I tried an experiment and weighed myself several times a day. I found sometimes I'd have a shake, reweigh myself and I'd lost a pound or something crazy! Other times I'd go for a poo and find I'd gained a pound or two.

Just trust your chemist and let them do the weighing.

Very occasionally you'll go a whole week without losing a pound - but in the long run you'll lose!

Periods make you retain water and this can effect weight loss - but don't worry you're still going to lose FAT...

Keep going! :)

Good news ladies ITS WORKING FOR ME!!!!!back on target so so so relieved and happy THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT i was ready to throw in the towel only for ye :) must have been water retention with time of the month! Ah so happy now! Hope you are all doin fab keep at it ladies everyday done is one day closer to target! :) x x

I feel for you, and am dreading a week where my weigh in isn't as nice to me as I would like! This is so hard to do, but seeing good results helps you to stick with it, hats off to you for sticking with it when it felt you weren't getting the results, that had to have been sooo hard!!!!
Go you!!!:D

Thank you yes it was very very hard and so disheartening but thanks to all the amazing suppose on here i got through it:) best of luck to you not that I'm sure you need it! X

I had my period and actually put a few pounds on, but when I finished I lost like 5lbs overnight! It's just water retention, try to only weigh yourself at the pharmacy. U could also try walking round the block or something? Only light exercise xxx

Back