Not worrying about gains adn going off plan..

Woodsylou

Silver Member
Hey ladies (and gents!)

I haven't been on here for about a week, and i've been VERY naughty! but you know what, i am actually celebrating it! i had lots of food and drink this weekend and im expecting a 3/4lb gain today, but that's life right? most the time we're good, some times we're bad, but it's all about enjoying it!

I had a great time, eating naughty foods and drinking far to much alcohol! i'm back on plan today and am craving healthy food!

Had a fab time with you honey on sunday, 89 syns not a bad effort for me! Youve got to do it every now and then, otherwise you will go crazy x

Glad you enjoy your break from sw, we all need one every now and then (or rather regulary with me lol!!)
xx

happy birthday Eternalflame!! xx

The important thing is getting back on track- glad you enjoyed your little moments of naughtiness :)

Everyone deserves a treat on their birthday. My consultant says it, so it's true, hehe.

Glad you had a nice break, WoodsyLou. Sometimes you need to stray a little have a good time. But it also makes you really motivated to get back into the proper plan.

Happy birthday eternalflame, enjoy your treats :) x

Sometimes these things happen in life Hun...you have to live as well!
Glad to read that you are back on track. Every now and then a break really does do us the world of good!

xx

Glad you enjoyed the weekend. I did the same & back on plan to-day ( extra long weekend!)

happy birthday eternalflame!

i put on 5lbs!!!!! soooooooooooooooo naughty! what a piglet! back on track today! but i have my hen weekend this weekend, i don't know how on earth to deal with it!

it could have been worse honey - at least you went to WI!

As for your hen, just be good every day up to and around it - then have a day off - thats what i would do! xxx

but my hen starts sat morning and i get back monday night! I don't even know where im going so i can't pre plan menus etc!

what did i just tell you! ;-) x

What a refreshing attitude!! Glad you enjoyed it and are not beating yourself up!

Afterall, look at all the weight you have lost so far!

Good on you for going to get weighed - lots wouldn't have bothered.

Good luck this week & glad you enjoyed your naughty week :D

Back