Note to self......Good advice?

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by Fionat29, 22 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Fionat29

Fionat29 Still trying!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie counting
    So, I found out today, never to run a different route without walking it through first. I'd looked on a map first, of course, so I knew where I was going but.....
    I ran the first part of my normal route then went up a road I'd never been up before, secure in the knowledge that I knew where I was going. Unfortunately, when I said "up" it was literally a 1 in 2 slope, practically straight up! I thought I was going to die!
    Luckily for me the way down was more zig-zaggy so I didn't have to worry too much about falling a**e over t*t on the way back down!! Lol!
    The moral of this story is............check it out first and not just on a map!!!;)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.